Pointless

Plus Mastermind starts 15 April on SBS.

3 Likes
1 Like

Ten need to keep this somehow. Like once a week on Sundays at 6pm might work? Or late night. Mark and the Doc have such great chemistry and I for one will really miss this show.

6 Likes

I like the show too but you can’t justify keeping a show that only does 100-200k. Personally I believe it is a great show and more content on peach would be great I just don’t think 10 should get in the habit of keeping shows that rate so low just because it is good.

3 Likes

10 should give Mark and the Doc a late night talk/variety show.

2 Likes

Would be a better bet on ABC

1 Like

Final episode is Friday, May 10.

1 Like

Ten News Sydney don’t even bother to promote the show at the end of the bulletin now. They’ll mention that WIN News is coming up for regional viewers but nothing about what is next on Ten.

2 Likes

that says a lot.

3 Likes

It’s a shame that the show really settled into its groove once everyone had already tuned out.

6 Likes

no real point in pushing a show that’s already been axed

2 Likes

And the fact that last couple of weeks has been repeats

1 Like
7 Likes
6 Likes

It sounds like even Mark Humphries agrees that Pointless would’ve been a better fit for the ABC than Ten?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Ten should bring back Pointless, air an hour version and put it at 3pm against The Chase UK and Tipping Point UK. Lol.

Seriously though, would 10 consider airing repeats on 10Peach during the day? Like what 7Two does/did with various game shows from the 2000’s onwards?

Nah, should be an hour after 10.30 so it can go full risqué

1 Like

Put it on at anytime 10, one of my favourite shows.

1 Like