Perth Telethon

At the beginning of the broadcast, the “7 LIVE” watermark appeared as it has in past years, however this clashed with this year’s right-side graphic:

Then it disappeared for a little:

Then the top-right watermark used during NBC Today appeared, which I thought looked quite nice and somewhat similar to the old Olympics watermark:

And now it’s gone again, probably for the duration:

2 Likes

My camera picked it up with no issues.

Is the stream dropping out a lot for others?

1 Like

Not at all

Annoying. My streaming is cutting out every 20 mins. Must be my stupid Optus internet :rage:

1 Like

Yes, the quality has dropped significantly.

And, while watching Roaming Brian (Telethon Edition), BT was walking and talking when suddenly…

Oops…

And then it was back to the couch abruptly:

5 Likes

Someone switching it must have forgot to press the play or overlay button on the graphics

2 Likes

Steaming on my phone and chrome casting to my tv. Clear and crisp. No issues.

The set and graphics look great this year IMO

1 Like

Same no issues here

Definitely, the set pieces and colours look vibrant and the move to RAC Arena I feel has reinvigorated the overall presentation! :slight_smile:

Though I’ve noticed that some of the presenters are having trouble pronouncing the NRMA acronym since the brand only came to WA almost a year ago :joy:

2 Likes

Yeah was the slant graphics always there or was it only done this year

Like sunrise has for example

I was wondering about that. Having been out of Perth the last 3 years, I wondered about NRMA. I saw Rick mispronounce it before lol

2 Likes

Glitzy Brownlow Medal-style microphone with Albo’s interview: :sparkles:

And a tribute to people connected to Telethon and Seven who have sadly passed away this year:

7 Likes

Sunrise stars doing the lip syncing segment.

4 Likes

Silver microphone from the Brownlow used

1 Like

The lip sync challenge was great.

3 Likes

Nelson to sing later tonight.

7 Likes

Good to see In it to Win it back after a 3 year hiatus

1 Like

The 7am Telethon Sunrise is not a special edition of Weekend Sunrise, just a new panel. Adrian Barich hosting with Rob Palmer, Abbey Gelmi, Riana Crehan (who performed at Telethon in 1990s as a kid) and Supercars driver Will Davison.

Adrian said $9 million was raised alone at the Telethon Ball last night.