Paramount+

I think 10 is forcing Ghosts fans to tune in next Monday at around 9.45pm (after HYBPA) for the first episode of season two.

Then why put the 2nd episode up?

It’s dumb, shit and sub par. Typical 10.

9 Likes

Hand their license back. Honestly.

1 Like

Have to agree, makes no sense whatsoever.

1 Like

Great idea. Give it to someone who knows what they’re doing.

1 Like

:joy: :joy: :joy:

Who do you propose?

You?

Give me a day and I am sure I can do 1 or 2 easy things to make it better.

1 Like

Why do you always get so personally offended?

In regards to members here being so critical. Can’t you see it’s because we care? We love the shows on 10. We know they can do better. Be better. It’s not just criticism to be a troll, it’s because we care.

7 Likes

Who said I’m personally offended? I’ve never been.

Responding to baseless over exaggeration and ignorant whinging masquerading as criticism with direct questions isn’t offence.

You’re absolutely right. It’s masterstrokes like this that has cemented Ten’s place as Australia’s #1 #2 #3 #4 network.

6 Likes

Why do you only troll the members who make negative comments related to 10 then?

They aren’t the only company/ entity on this forum that receive negative feedback.

You very clearly have some allegiance to 10 and when you respond with ridiculous comments like “they should hand their license back” it’s just silly and embarrassing.

1 Like

According to a new promo shown tonight, Monarch will premiere on P+ this Thursday, October 20.

I’m thinking that’s a winning strategy Netflix should adopt when they debut the next season of Stranger Things- just withhold the first episode and start the series from episode two. Anyone who complains should just be considered an ignorant whinger.

7 Likes

Don’t forget they then need to take the episodes they did upload away again the next day!

(Ghosts episode 2 was removed the following day)

2 Likes

Checking P+ October publicity highlights, it has the show premiering Tues 18th with new episodes Tues each week.

There’s a similar strategy for the other shows airing on 10 first such as NCIS, CSI:Vegas, Blue Bloods etc where they are making them available on P+ the day after terrestrial broadcast.

Surprised it took them so long to advertise the new premiere date given it was delayed and they’ve known for around 3 weeks or longer when it would be dropping on the platform.

Yes but in September they sent a release and even TV Tonight had an article AND NCIS was on the banner on the home page of P+ saying that a new season was up.

This did not happen. They just didn’t appear. 4 days later they confirmed the change to airing them first on 10.

That is not good enough.

Yes I’m aware and have been following, just thought you’d be interested in knowing what’s in the October highlights for this month (given it’s not publicly available) and noticed the trend with them holding back certain shows intended for broadcast to be available the day after on P+.

Ah all good. Thanks.

Yeah, it’s a weird strategy. Takes away the premium-ness of Paramount Plus.

1 Like