Paramount+

Wonder if the Monarch delay was because some one might confuse it with what happened to the Queen even though the title has nothing to do with it ?

Paramount+ Debuts Original Series Tulsa King Official Trailer.

Tulsa King. Streaming Exclusively On Paramount+ From Monday, 14 November.

Paramount+ has released the official trailer and key art for the upcoming original series Tulsa King, starring Academy Award® nominee Sylvester Stallone. Creator and Academy Award nominee Taylor Sheridan serves as executive producer alongside Academy Award nominee and Emmy Award® winner Terence Winter (The Sopranos, The Wolf Of Wall Street), who also serves as showrunner and writer. Produced by MTV Entertainment Studios and 101 Studios, Tulsa King will premiere with two episodes on Monday, 14 November, exclusively on Paramount+.

Tulsa King follows New York mafia capo Dwight “The General” Manfredi (Stallone) just after he is released from prison after 25 years and unceremoniously exiled by his boss to set up shop in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Realising that his mob family may not have his best interests in mind, Dwight slowly builds a “crew” from a group of unlikely characters, helping establish a new criminal empire in a place that to him might as well be another planet.

The series also stars Andrea Savage (I’m Sorry), Martin Starr (Silicon Valley), Jay Will (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel), Max Casella (The Tender Bar), Domenick Lombardozzi (The Irishman), Vincent Piazza (Boardwalk Empire), A.C. Peterson (Superman & Lois) with Garrett Hedlund (The United States vs. Billie Holiday) and Dana Delany (Body of Proof).

The series is executive produced by Sheridan, Winter, Stallone, David C. Glasser, Ron Burkle, Bob Yari, David Hutkin, Allen Coulter and Braden Aftergood.

Following the premiere on Paramount+, new episodes will drop weekly on Mondays exclusively on the service.

First Look Trailer For Paramount+ Original Romantic Comedy The Flatshare.

The Flatshare. Streaming Exclusively On Paramount+ From Thursday, 1 December.

Paramount+ today reveals its first look trailer for UK original series The Flatshare, a six-part romantic comedy with a twist, adapted from Beth O’Leary’s global bestseller.

Streaming exclusively on the premier streaming service from Thursday, 1 December, Jessica Brown Findlay (Brave New World, Harlots, The Hanging Sun) and Anthony Welsh (Pure, Master of None, The Great) star as Tiffany and Leon, two cash-strapped London twentysomethings who share a bed. The catch is – Tiffany and Leon have never met and, if their plan works out, they never will. Newly dumped by her controlling ex, Tiffany spends her days earning minimum wage for minimum appreciation on a clickbait website, while Leon works nightshifts in a hospice getting life advice from a terminally ill teen as he tries to free his wrongfully jailed brother. But, as the post-it notes start to fly and each gets unexpectedly drawn into the other’s messy, complex life, an attraction evolves backwards.

The question is – can you really fall in love with a person you’ve never set eyes on?

The novel’s author Beth O’Leary commented: “42 and Paramount+ have approached the adaptation of The Flatshare with such love and tenderness. It has been an absolute dream seeing them transform the book into such a beautiful TV show, and I can’t wait for everyone to fall in love with Jessie and Anthony’s Tiffany and Leon.”

Lead writer and executive producer Rose Lewenstein, who adapted The Flatshare for TV, added: “Adapting Beth’s brilliant book for the screen has been a real joy and we had such a talented team bringing the scripts to life. It’s a rom-com for our times and more relevant than ever. Hope everyone loves it as much as we all do!”

The Paramount+ original series also stars Bart Edwards (The Witcher, State of Happiness, Unreal) as Tiffany’s ex-boyfriend Justin and Shaq B. Grant (The Box, Gangs of London) as Leon’s brother Richie. Shaniqua Okwok (It’s a Sin, Wolfe) and Jonah Hauer-King (World on Fire, The Little Mermaid) play Tiffany’s best friends Maia and Mo. Klariza Clayton (Lovesick, Skins) plays Leon’s girlfriend Kay and Gina Bramhill (Us, Sherlock, Brief Encounters) plays Tiffany’s co-worker Rachel.

Rose Lewenstein (Culprits, On the Edge) is lead writer and executive producer on the series, with Peter Cattaneo (The A Word, Rev, The Full Monty) as lead director and executive producer. The team of writers are Sarah Simmonds (Killing Eve, The Irregulars), Ryan Calais Cameron (Typical), and Alex Straker (The Last Kingdom). Chloë Wicks (On the Edge) directed block two.

The Flatshare is produced by 42 in association with Paramount– the international studio division of Paramount Global. The Flatshare was commissioned by Sebastian Cardwell, Deputy Chief Content Officer, UK, Paramount, as part of the streamer’s wider strategy to commission 150 new international originals by 2025.

Executive producers for 42 are Miriam Brent, Eleanor Moran and Rory Aitken. Rhonda Smith (The Girl Before, The Pursuit of Love) is producer.

This looks quite good. I might even read the book.

There’s So Much To Talk About On Couples Therapy Australia.

Couples Therapy Australia. Season 2. Streaming Exclusively On Paramount+ On Friday, 4 November.

Three brave new Aussie couples will dive into their long-standing conflicts, explore their personal histories, seek connection and a new compassion for each other, in season two of Couples Therapy Australia.

Premiering on Friday, 4 November, exclusive to Paramount+, this true documentary filmmaking brings viewers into the authentic and visceral experience of weekly therapy with Registered Clinical Psychotherapist, Marryam Chehelnabi.

This season will see Marryam guide our couples through deep trauma; the dilemmas of a modern mum: work versus family; and how much influence parents should have on their adult children’s relationships.

Struck by the courage the couples have to discuss their challenges, Marryam said: “I see my role as helping them see and say the truth, to one another.”

Quite liked this show surprisingly, and didn’t expect it to return again so soon, but I actually think something like this is more suited to 10.

Sonic The Hedgehog 2 Runs Onto Paramount+.

Sonic The Hedgehog 2. Streaming On Paramount+ On Friday, 18 November.

The world’s favourite blue hedgehog is back for a next-level adventure in Sonic The Hedgehog 2, premiering on Paramount+ on Friday, 18 November.

After settling in Green Hills, Sonic is eager to prove he has what it takes to be a true hero. His test comes when Dr. Robotnik returns, this time with a new partner, Knuckles, in search for an emerald that has the power to destroy civilisations. Sonic teams up with his own sidekick, Tails, and together they embark on a globe-trotting journey to find the emerald before it falls into the wrong hands.

From the filmmakers behind The Fast and the Furious and Deadpool, Sonic The Hedgehog 2 stars James Marsden, Ben Schwartz as the voice of Sonic, Tika Sumpter, Natasha Rothwell, Adam Pally, Lee Majdoub and Jim Carrey returning, alongside new additions Shemar Moore, with Idris Elba as the voice of Knuckles and Colleen O’Shaughnessey as the voice of Tails.

1 Like

I didn’t expect this show to be renewed so soon (IIRC the renewal was not announced at 10’s 2023 upfronts earlier this month).

No surprising, 10 barely mentioned the streaming service (or subscription channels) during its recent upfronts and skimmed over any returning or new content for P+.

The shows tab appears to be broken. So the only shows you can watch are those that appear on the main page. You can search shows but you can’t view the list.

Also appears the download function is not working, I tried to download the first few episodes of The Traitors before my flight and it kept failing - luckily my flight has wifi so I’ve been able to stream from the app.

I also checked out the P+ library on the in-flight entertainment, fairly limited library but here were the options for anyone interested:

Halo
The Offer
The First Lady
Star Trek: Strange New Worlds
Super Pumped
Evil
Players
Spreadsheet
South Park: Post COVID
South Park: Post COVID: The Return of…
South Park: Post COVID: The Streaming Wars
Star Trek: Prodigy
Big Nate
Rugrats

1 Like
1 Like

The Wog Boys Move Into Paramount+.

Wog Boys Forever. Streaming On Paramount+ On Monday, 21 November.

Steve ‘The Wog Boy’ Karamitsis (Nick Giannopoulos) and his best mate Frank (Vince Colosimo) are back!

Fresh from the big screen, the hilarious new film Wog Boys Forever, finds its new home on Paramount+ from Monday, 21 November.

Co-starring Sarah Roberts and comedy group sensation, Sooshi Mango, the third instalment of The Wog Boy franchise will see Steve and his wog boys, once again, show the world that "where there’s a wog, there’s always a way!”

1 Like

… will debut Sunday, December 18, exclusively on Paramount+ in the U.S. and Canada, and will premiere the following day on Monday, December 19 on Paramount+ in the UK and Australia. Premiere dates for other Paramount+ international markets will be announced at a later date.

Paramount+ Announces Premiere Date For Original Drama Series 1923.

1923. Streaming Exclusively On Paramount+ From Monday, 19 December.

Paramount+ today announced the premiere date for the highly anticipated new original drama series 1923, which will debut on Monday, 19 December on the premier streaming service.

From Academy Award® nominee Taylor Sheridan, 1923 is the next instalment of the Yellowstone origin story and introduces a new generation of Duttons. Led by Academy Award nominee Harrison Ford as Jacob Dutton and Academy Award winner Helen Mirren as Cara Dutton, the series will explore the early twentieth century when pandemics, historic drought, the end of Prohibition and the Great Depression all plague the mountain west, and the Duttons who call it home.

In addition to Ford and Mirren, the series also stars Brandon Sklenar (The Offer), Darren Mann (Animal Kingdom), Michelle Randolph (A Snow White Christmas), James Badge Dale (Hightown), Marley Shelton (Scream), Brian Geraghty (Big Sky), Aminah Nieves (Blueberry), Julia Schlaepfer (The Politician) and Jerome Flynn (Game of Thrones).

Produced by MTV Entertainment Studios, 101 Studios and Bosque Ranch Productions, 1923 is executive produced by Taylor Sheridan, John Linson, Art Linson, David C. Glasser, Ron Burkle, David Hutkin, Bob Yari and Ben Richardson.

1923 is the latest addition to Sheridan’s growing slate on Paramount+, which in addition to 1883 and Mayor of Kingstown, includes the upcoming series Tulsa King and Lioness.

1923 joins a host of the world’s best entertainment currently streaming on Paramount+, including Let The Right One In, Ink Master, Sky Blue: Inside Sydney FC, The Bridge Australia, Secret Headquarters, So Help Me Todd, Honor Society, Couples Therapy Australia, Jerry & Marge Go Large, The Offer, The Man Who Fell To Earth, HALO, Star Trek: Strange New Worlds, iCarly, Inside Amy Schumer, Monarch, 1883 and Five Bedrooms , with Transformers: Earthspark, Wolf Pack, The Flatshare and Tulsa King streaming soon.

You can stream 20,000 hours of unique stories, iconic stars, live sport and a mountain of entertainment on Paramount+ for $8.99 per month for a monthly subscription or $89.99 for an annual subscription.

After being on Netflix for some time, P+ have exclusively picked up all 7 seasons of Offspring, available from tomorrow.

2 Likes

Ooo where did you see this?

I have a subscription with paramount + but I dont know when it started and what app I made the account With and paramount + app just tells me its monthly and go to the app I started with but I don’t know it could be apple because I’ve got an email saying I joined up to pmt+ through them but I also deleted the account because I could not pay for it my pmt+ works but I do t know when the subscription ends or what’s going on the other streaming companies are so much easier to pay for this is bad customer service! Does anyone know what I can do