Paramount+

Anyone know why Paramount+ isn’t launching movies with the 45 day window post theatrical release the same as the US? Do they still have licensing stitched up with other streamers locally?

1 Like

Another new commission for the UK.

3 Likes

Is this fixed? I was going to sign up to watch More than This but if it’s not on the ATV app I won’t bother

Have to say, love the way Paramount+ integrates all the big characters from their portfolio into their promos so well.

3 Likes

Yeah it’s there now, there’s just usually a delay in having it available across all platforms once it goes live.

1 Like
1 Like

Why did P+ suddenly only release one episode of South Park instead of doing a double like they did the last two weeks?

Last two weeks they were catching up. Now they’re up to date.

2 Likes

They obviously didn’t get the memo that Macy died last season, the new sister is Michaela.

Also missing is any mention of Aussie Lucy Barrett joining the series playing the new sister.

HALO’s New Beginning, Starts Next Week.

HALO. Available To Stream Exclusively On Paramount+ From Thursday, 24 March.

Gear up. This is the fight for the future of our galaxy.

Premiering next Thursday, 24 March, exclusive to Paramount+, original new series HALO is the dramatised epic 26th-century conflict, between humanity and an alien threat known as the Covenant.

Long awaited and highly-anticipated, the series will weave deeply drawn personal stories with action, adventure and a richly-imagined vision of the future. In a war for humanity’s very survival, our deadliest weapon is our greatest hope.

HALO joins a host of the world’s best entertainment currently streaming on Paramount+, including The Gilded Age, South Park, Star Trek: Discovery, 1883, Dexter: New Blood, Yellowjacket s and Five Bedrooms , with The Man Who Fell To Earth, The First Lady, The Offer and Super Pumped: The Battle For Uber streaming soon.

Now available on Samsung, only for 2017 onwards devices.

1 Like

It will be interesting to see if my tv gets this considering there’s next to no space left.

I assume it’s an app you would need to download yourself. If there isn’t enough space, something else would need to be deleted.

1 Like

Yes, that’s correct.

Aussie Actor Lincoln Younes To Play The Character Of Kings Cross Boss John Ibrahim

Last King Of The Cross. A Paramount+ Original Streaming Soon.

One of Australia’s most famous exports, Lincoln Younes ( Grand Hotel, Tangle, Barons ) is set to play the character of one of Australia’s most infamous nightclub moguls, John Ibrahim, in the highly anticipated Australian original drama series, Last King of The Cross , which will stream exclusively on Paramount +.

Lincoln said: “It is an honour to have the opportunity to play such a formidable character in a world where truth is often stranger than fiction. I feel privileged to lead a diverse cast with a Lebanese character at its centre, and I’m excited to bring the world to Sydney’s Kings Cross once more.”

Inspired by John Ibrahim’s best-selling autobiography of the same name, Last King of The Cross is an operatic story of two brothers, Sam and John Ibrahim who organise the street but lose each other in their ascent to power.

The 10-part gritty serialised drama tracks John Ibrahim’s rise from a poverty-stricken immigrant with no education, no money, and no prospects, to Australia’s most infamous nightclub mogul in Sydney’s Kings Cross - a mini-Atlantic City, barely half a mile long with every form of criminality on offer.

Multi-award winning writer/director Kieran Darcy-Smith ( Wolf Creek, The Duel ) , could not be more thrilled to have Lincoln shouldering the show.

Kieran said: “He is a terrific young actor and he’ll be taking us all on a wild ride. John Ibrahim is - amongst so many things - an enigma wrapped in a mystery. He is a fascinating and compelling character. An individual. Therefore finding the right person to portray him accurately was paramount. Finding Lincoln was a blessing.”

Last King of The Cross is a HELIUM Pictures production for Paramount+ Australia with Cineflix Rights as the exclusive international distribution partner. Produced by Mark Fennessy and Karl Zwicky, the elevated serialised drama is by multi award-winning writer/director Kieran Darcy-Smith who will also direct.

Last King of The Cross will join a host of the world’s best entertainment currently streaming on Paramount+, including The Gilded Age, Women Of The Movement, 1883, Star Trek: Discovery, We Need To Talk About Cosby, 1883, Dexter: New Blood, Yellowjacket s and Five Bedrooms , with HALO, The Man Who Fell To Earth, The First Lady, The Offer and Super Pumped: The Battle For Uber streaming soon.

The apple tv app seems dodgy…watched ep1 of more than this and credits came up.it then asks watch next episode or keep watching credits…i picked the credits option and it still autoplays.i fell asleep in front of tv and it has automatically played the whole season

1 Like