Paramount Australia & New Zealand

Could someone please just lock him out?

7 Likes

Just stick a big WIN logo on another door and he’ll be attracted to that. Then everyone WINs

12 Likes

Does he realise that he’s getting a stronger ten under CBS for his WIN network than the rubbish Murdoch will churn out?

Delusional idiot trying to salvage something from the wreck he helped create.

6 Likes

…maybe not specifically in that order…

9 Likes

Not sure if it’s been posted. Opinion piece in Fairfax this morning.

2 Likes

A representative of KordaMentha was interviewed in detail on ABC Radio’s AM this morning. One point made was that even had media laws been changed the CBS bid was still superior to the Murdoch/Gordon one.

2 Likes

The man has an ego problem, the shit stain watermark should tell us that.

3 Likes

Because other media moguls don’t. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes
1 Like

They should just let it go. They lost. Move on…

18 Likes

Fuck me dead this is atrocious behavior. I cannot understand why they want ten… they’ll fuck the place up with their shit ideas. And in essence reduces diversity and competition in the media space.

Can they just go away… this is just going to drag the whole thing on and on.

14 Likes

More here:

Sore losers indeed. I am sure the staff won’t want Murdoch and Gordon anywhere near the place.

7 Likes

There’s one former employee who’s clearly not a fan

https://twitter.com/MalWalden10/status/905390514815385600

31 Likes

Mal knows that it was Murdoch who ruined Ten and especially the news department.

23 Likes

The Australian is reporting that the NSW Supreme Court has ordered the Ten creditors meeting be postponed for a week, with a two day hearing scheduled for Tuesday to hear the action brought by Gordon, Murdoch and Fox over what they claim is a deficient administrators report.

1 Like

Honestly. Sore losers holding up this whole process so Ten cannot compete.

7 Likes

Much of the commentary and analysis of this is pro CBS from your general members of the public.

It seems they really were surprised and their plan to rank ten and buy it cheap backfired and now scrambling. Atrocious stuff from Murdoch and Gordon.

4 Likes

I think Gordon is the big ‘loser’ and that is because he has considerable skin in the game, he wants to roll the dice in the hope that he gets double sixes, but it’s unlikely to materialise.

I’m sure his affiliation agreement is fairly generous towards WIN - an outsider might see that as an area that could be reformed. WIN need Ten more than the reverse, there are only so many repeats of Crawfords classics people are willing to stomach.

The Murdochs (through Foxtel) to my mind give some clout and ‘door opening’ when it comes to acquiring/sharing content and some sharing would help lower operating costs.

6 Likes

Should CBS be approved, be prepared for the next affiliation agreement to be a hard thought one from both sides. CBS won’t be so generous as Ten has been previously with WIN.

12 Likes

Same crap that happened when Sunraysia decided to sell Nine Perth. Whenever Gordon loses a bid he takes them to court. That’s what happened and he won because the shareholders was forced really to accept his bid as it was the highest bid although Sunraysia was never a fan of WIN and preferred PBL to takeover.

1 Like