Operation: Live

Now they can call it Operation and advertise it with a picture of the boardgame hahaha

4 Likes

No matter what the scenario, the show won’t be shown live. As the promos indicate it will be recorded in ‘real time’ but not shown live.

1 Like

Will someone call the ACCC? This is deceptive and misleading advertising! We don’t see much of that do we

Well that’s bullshit. Either do it live or don’t bother. Plenty of operations and births on youtube.

Erine Bougasa is expected to give birth on tonight’s first episode. The caesarian birth will be filmed at Sydney’s Mater Hospital later today before the TV broadcast.
https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/lights-camera-baby-caesarean-birth-to-be-shown-live-on-tv/news-story/953b254e1458c5684029d9cb7087cc25

1 Like

Exactly. It was never going to be “live to air”.

1 Like

Didn’t realise it was going to be a caesarian . Still not a show I’d watch. Be interesting to see what the ratings are.

1 Like

1 Like

Today really need to stop this.

They’re not having the best week. Enough focusing on Seven and what they do! They need to focus on repairing their own show.

2 Likes

So fucking childish. Don’t get me wrong both Seven and Nine do this shit but it’s just cringeworthy.

The irony is that was right around the time that they were first starting to bleed viewers to Sunrise.

7 Likes

One wonders what Steve Liebmann and Tracy Grimshaw was thinking at the time as well, probably along the lines of ‘Why TF am I doing this shit?’

1 Like

Recorded at 2pm.

1 Like

Mediawatch’s Mediabyte’s take on Operation: Prerecorded.

From 1:30 it includes vision of what was the first birth shown on Australian TV in 2003 and it was live.