One - Programs and Schedules

Benny Hill, who had a long running feature program on Ten, would have sung this:

Or…

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/boxing-mma/ufc-channel-10-to-air-every-episode-of-the-ultimate-fighter-28-starring-robert-whittaker-live-ufc-events/news-story/3fb82a17f90195ccc5276af5951c389a

Channel 10 agreed to air every episode of reality TV show The Ultimate Fighter: 28 — on which Whittaker stars as guest coach.As part of the deal, Network Ten will also show a pair of UFC events live of consecutive days in December.Apart from broadcasting the famed reality series, the station has agreed to air the TUF Finale live from Las Vegas on December 1, plus Australia’s next UFC event which takes place in Adelaide the following day.

The Ultimate Fighter 28 will air Thursday nights on One from 9.30pm.

I think the nostalgic programs need to stop being visited by forum members, it just gives Bruce and Andrew (Lancaster) ideas.

1 Like

MacGyver is being shown in 360p YouTube today!

I see Judge Judy will also be shown on One from next Monday at 6pm, in addition to the 3pm screening on Ten.

1 Like

Fits in well with their demographic of youngish males… One and Eleven both rudderless wastelands.

3 Likes

Sounds like we will start seeing schedule changes to fit with the channel relaunches.
Guess we’ll have to keep an eye on them.

1 Like

they should even show the older episodes of The Bold & The Beautiful. Rather than repeating Walker, Texas Ranger over and over again.

No thanks. You realise One is a male skewed channel, right?

Yes I do know that. Male and females both watch The Bold & The Beautiful.

Is Judge Judy a male skewing show?

I wonder if Nine still has the rights to Dukes of Hazzard or whether CBS might obtain the rights for One

No and that’s why there was a sarcastic comment about it’s scheduling from @Glennc above.

2 Likes

Maybe she’s scheduled because Judge Judy is the Boss?

5 Likes

In Court Room:

Judge Judy: I’m on at 6pm weeknights on One. We’re done
Sheriff: All rise

Meanwhile in the corridor outside:

Dr Spock: I really love my 4:30pm to 6:30pm timeslot
Lifeguard on Bondi Rescue: I really loved being behind Dr Spock.

4 Likes

I wonder if Judge Judy on One isnt a test to see if it rates higher than Pointless, with the view of maybe moving Judge Judy to 6pm on Ten (again)

1 Like

It’s not going to rate higher than 200k.

1 Like

Please no.

They already tried a second attempt at Judge Judy for 6pm in 2012. Not a third time please.

3 Likes

Any 10Boss schedules for next week?