One - Programs and Schedules

Nice how Ten had a trademark for ‘Channel 9A’ for a while there. Channel 14 lapsed as well.

I quite like TVNZ’s ‘Duke’ as a brand, wonder if Ten could find something as unique and effective as that? I think they’d be right to brand their channels all under the ‘Ten’ banner.

1 Like

Or have Ten, Eleven and Twelve.

Then broadcast Ten HD on One.

Ten said they always wanted their channels to have their own identities, hence why they decided on One & Eleven to compliment Ten.

Seems they’re about to go the other way to align them with the Ten brand to keep up with 7 & 9.

Old management vs New…

6 Likes

It’d be very interesting to see how WIN react to the possibility of Ten adding their mark to the branding of their multichannels, that’s for sure!

TBH it actually doesn’t surprise me that Ten are interested in aligning their multichannels with the network brand, following the recent trend of moving away from “channel number” brands to names that better suits a possible shift to online-only formats at some point in the future.

…not to mention the ABC and (to a somewhat lesser extent) SBS as well.

1 Like

Continuing this in the appropriate thread, @lexington (who has an insider within the network) already eluded to Ten aligning their channels to the main channel brand earlier this year and a few posts above showed that they recently trademarked Ten Boss which could possibly be the channels new name.

3 Likes

I don’t know more than they’re looking into it at this stage.

3 Likes

Season 6 of Industry Leaders from Annex Media will be hosted by Janine Ellis and appears to premiere this Saturday 4th August at 11:00am on ONE.

1 Like

Did anyone watch the first five seasons?

Ive never heard of it, so put down one vote for no. Also, I have no idea who this lady is, am I supposed to?

Janine is founder of Boost Juice and a member of Shark Tank panel.

I’ve never heard of the program before either.

I think it previously aired on Foxtel and Ten have picked up because of their association with Janine now that she is hosting the show.

Oh right, so she may as well be no one!
Don’t like Boost Juice or Shark Tank.

So stick you fingers in your ears and yell “la la la la la la”.

No, I was saying why I had no idea who Janine is. I’m sure she’s fine without my knowledge and support of her.

Benny Hill, who had a long running feature program on Ten, would have sung this:

Or…

https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/boxing-mma/ufc-channel-10-to-air-every-episode-of-the-ultimate-fighter-28-starring-robert-whittaker-live-ufc-events/news-story/3fb82a17f90195ccc5276af5951c389a

Channel 10 agreed to air every episode of reality TV show The Ultimate Fighter: 28 — on which Whittaker stars as guest coach.As part of the deal, Network Ten will also show a pair of UFC events live of consecutive days in December.Apart from broadcasting the famed reality series, the station has agreed to air the TUF Finale live from Las Vegas on December 1, plus Australia’s next UFC event which takes place in Adelaide the following day.

The Ultimate Fighter 28 will air Thursday nights on One from 9.30pm.