Oh no, not that song again!

Lenny Kravitz “Fly Away” He has plenty of hits they could play instead of this one:-1:-1:

4 Likes

Yes, I’ve never been a big Lenny fan myself, apart from “Are You Gonna Go My Way”, everything else he’s released has been pretty average in my opinion.

1 Like

The only Lenny Kravitz song I really like is “Believe”, and it’s a great tune with an awesome guitar solo at the end. It definitely belongs in the ‘songs lost to radio’ thread.

0 Likes

Agreed Mr Nerd, great song that you seldom hear these days

Funnily enough, I always liked ‘Fly Away’ and thought it was one of the better and lesser-played songs of his. Hearing the opening bars of ‘Are You Gonna Go My Way’ however generally sends me reaching for the bucket, or at least the off button…

1 Like

Iggy Pop with Kate Pierson from the B52s “Candy”:-1:
Foo Fighters “Learn to Fly”

0 Likes

Must admit I have a soft spot for that one as it was one of the first songs I remember on the charts back when I was a youngster. It doesn’t get all that much airplay at least down here.

1 Like

I agree, I think that’s Iggy Pop’s best song.

“Real Wild Child” isn’t bad either.

1 Like

Absolute seem to absolutely thrash Mumford & Sons… heard them twice already today…

0 Likes

Ant Music by Adam and the ants
Counting the beat by the swingers

Overplayed in my view. I heard it on hhh fm. Its ok they also some great songs too.

2 Likes

Dancing In The Moonlight - Toploader
The “Feel Shit” Triple M stations are flogging this song to death just like every other song that they play :-1:

1 Like