Offspring

I wonder if the new episodes arent too far off then.

If you look at that encore schedule, the season will finish on the afternoon of Wednesday 29 June.

Which would make sense, Offspring worked best on Wednesday’s. Also explains Shark Tank airing on both Wednesday’s and Thursday’s, could easily just air on Thursdays once Offspring begins.

Can’t wait! :slight_smile: I started rewatching last season on tenplay today, I forgot how often this series made me cry. Haha

2 Likes

Pretty quick turnaround between filming and airing though. Cant wait for it!

1 Like

They’d be mad not to screen it Wednesdays. If it stays Wednesdays and Thursdays, I’d say Shark Tank’s season would be finished by the end of the month.

1 Like

I figured it must be launching soon given Shark Tank is twice a week now.
It would make sense to just make the shift to Thursday for Shark Tank, it’s not like Ten have product coming out their ears.

2 Likes

Judging by the promos I take it Taylor Swift has a cameo role on the new season? If true, good get by Ten - should create some buzz.

I doubt that very much. They always use songs by popular artists in the promos.

1 Like

When the first promo for the new season came out I thought they used two songs: Taylor Swift’s Wildest Dreams and Sam Smith’s Writing on the Wall (the theme from last year’s James Bond movie Spectre). Or could it be just Swift?

What in the promos suggests this? Am I missing a new promo or something?

ahahaha what

1 Like

What a completely bizarre comment. Are you still holding your breath for Katy perry to put on a Masterchef apron as well?

4 Likes

And MKR are just keeping us in suspense for the episode where Justice Crew judge the contestants’ dishes. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just for the record here are the tracks used for the promos each year:
Season 1 Touch and Go - Would You Go To Bed With Me
Season 2 Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Home
Season 3 The Turtles - Happy Together
Season 4 Ellie Goulding - Anything Could Happen
Season 5 We The Kings - Just Keep Breathing
Season 6 Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams

1 Like

I hope they bring back Ellie Goulding, she was really good in Season 4. :smiley:

4 Likes

Ten has confirmed the new season of Offspring will premiere Wednesday June 29th at 8:30pm.

7 Likes

Best news!

News Ltd piece on Offspring’s return and what to expect (no pay wall).

There’s change ahead for the Proudmans as Offspring returns

###The Proudmans Are Back - Offspring Season Six.

Premieres Wednesday 29 June At 8.30pm

And Coming To WIN Network on Wednesday 6 July At 8.30pm.

Network Ten is thrilled to announce the return of the much-loved family drama Offspring with the sixth season set to hit screens on Wednesday, 29 June at 8.30pm.

Offspring follows the loveably chaotic members of the Proudman family and stars TV Week Gold Logie winner Asher Keddie as obstetrician Nina Proudman and AACTA Award winner Kat Stewart as her sister Billie.

Eighteen months on from where season five left off, Nina has been in a relationship with dedicated midwife and colleague Leo (Patrick Brammall). Billie has been managing husband Mick’s (Eddie Perfect) tour in the UK and youngest sibling Jimmy (Richard Davies) runs his busy Mexican taqueria while his wife Zara (Jane Harber) undertakes the gruelling challenge of studying for a medical degree.

This season Nina must manage a whole new onslaught of mishaps and revelations, as well as unprecedented professional and personal trials that will see the Proudman clan tested as never before.

When a tragedy brings the family back together, the stability of life unravels, forcing them once again to question what they thought they knew about themselves and the past – and changing the dynamics of the family forever.

Interesting to see WIN mentioned in Ten’s release

2 Likes

What Does The Next Chapter Hold for Nina And Leo?

Offspring Season Six.
Premieres Wednesday, 29 June At 8.30pm. On TEN.
And Coming To WIN Network on Wednesday, 6 July At 8.30pm.

With the much-loved family drama Offspring set to return to our screens, there is one question fans are asking: what does the next chapter hold for Nina and Leo?

All will be revealed when season six premieres on Wednesday, 29 June at 8.30pm.

Starring TV Week Gold Logie winner Asher Keddie and AACTA Award winner Kat Stewart as sisters Nina and Billie Proudman, Offspring follows the chaotic lives of the Proudman family.

Eighteen months after the events of season five, Nina has been in a relationship with dedicated midwife and St Francis colleague Leo (Patrick Brammall). But are they still a couple?

###Offspring Season 6: A Special Event On tenplay.
Episode 1 Available For Limited Time Only.

The launch of the new season of the much-loved family drama Offspring is just nine days away and Network Ten is delighted to offer fans the chance to see the first episode ahead of its television premiere.

From 9am on Monday, 27 June, the first episode of season six of Offspring will be made available exclusively to tenplay members for a limited time only.

From 9am today (20 June), fans can register to be the first to see the new episode, by visiting www.tenplay.com.au/offspringpremiere.

The brand new episode, which picks up 18 months after the events of season five, will be available to view for just 40 hours or up to 30,000 views.

Starring TV Week Gold Logie winner Asher Keddie as obstetrician Nina Proudman and AACTA Award winner Kat Stewart as her sister Billie, Offspring follows the loveably chaotic members of the Proudman family.

Network Ten Head of Drama, Rick Maier, said: “We know just how much fans of Offspring have wanted their show back on air, and it’s that genuine excitement that has helped make all this a possibility.

“It seems only fair we acknowledge just how important the audience is with a sneak peek for the true believers. It’s a real privilege to see Nina and the gang back on TEN, and we hope you enjoy the start of this brand new season as much as we do.”