NRL on Nine

Additionally you can stream the State of Origin Match on alternate angles so no need to put up with ads and commentary. Tonight’s night will be a big night and you can hear the crowd chanting ‘NSW’!

5 Likes

ESPN called , they want their MNF score bottom back :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Watching State of Origin from SpiderCam is just like you’re playing a video game! LOL

1 Like

This scoreboard gives me ESPN MNF vibes

NFL on Twitter: "On 4th and 4... CLUTCH from Heinicke. 📺: #SEAvsWAS on  ESPN 📱: https://t.co/2WYXwxxKrL https://t.co/IlhLNwrmyT" / Twitter

2 Likes

Yeah, you could say that… :joy:

2 Likes

I knew I’d seen something like it before!

I prefer when there is a smaller scorecard.

Also seen.

4 Likes

There was a Channel Nine/9now rugby league promo seen tonight.
Anyone saw that?

2 Likes

7 Likes

Like the flat logo. Hopefully a sign of a bigger refresh

So tonight is the first of 4 matches a year I watch on nine, fox’s coverage has got worse over the years but is this really the best Nine can produce? It’s trash

4 Likes

Queensland won Game 1.

The post-match segment started approx 7 minutes ago, and is scheduled to finish at 11.10pm.

1 Like

Post match

5 Likes

Why would they do this halfway through a season? I get they are using SOO to do it but still to me it doesn’t make sense.

1 Like

While ideally the season launch would be best, I dont think theres really a downside to a mid-year makeover. Theyve changed it up, but its not that dramatic that it would leave anyone confused. Also if its really to go now, why wait until next year

1 Like

Probably because this is exclusive as opposed to the terrible simulcast deals.

1 Like

Exactly, this is the first game for the year tuning into Nine for many fans who regularly watch Fox League.

I honestly don’t see what’s “terrible” about the simulcast deals.

The viewer has a choice.

Pay for no ads during play and watch all NRL games OR watch some games only for free with ads during play.

7 Likes

:+1:t2:

5 Likes

I like the new graphics. Much better than the previous boring arial graphics

4 Likes