NRL on Nine

Oh yes, I forgot about Braith…he sounds like an out and out boofhead.

1 Like

Seen the Shit Braith Says Twitter page? Some
gold there :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I must take a look at that on the way back from the SCG to Olympic Park.

Will this affect Nine’s telecast of today’s NRL match between Newcastle and Wests Tigers? Since Nine also provides pictures to Fox League.

UPDATE:
https://twitter.com/SteveMolk/status/1375972306019708929

2 Likes

Nine might have to broadcast the Fox League feed instead of their own commentators?

I’m directly in front of Nine’s set-up at McDonald Jones Stadium.

Imgur

10 Likes

Start waving like crazy when it starts in 3 minutes time please :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m behind the camera. Not in front. :laughing:

Imgur

8 Likes

Haha, as soon as i hit the “reply” button, i realised my mistake. Silly me. lol.

Nice behind the scenes photo though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Jump the barrier and kick the desk over.

3 Likes

You willing to pay the fine for running onto the field of play? And any legal and medical bills I’m sure to incur? :rofl:

2 Likes

Who knows with Nines technical issues of late, a camera might decide to do a sudden 180 and zoom in on one unsuspecting spectator!

And you lot would love it if it were me, wouldn’t you? :rofl: I seem to bake a lot of your potatoes out there, don’t I? :wink::kissing_closed_eyes::rofl:

1 Like

Noo… nooo… no…

I have no money

2f335f6aa5ee60701abecc61bfd3a59d

1 Like

You mean “No, no, no, no” by this bloke:

:stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

And needs more lemon Pledge I assume. :stuck_out_tongue:

My entire body looks like Gus’s face, let me assure you. :stuck_out_tongue: If I were going to get on air, I might as well get nude. :rofl:

7 Likes

Peter Psaltis calling the Manly v Penrith game tonight.
First time I’ve seen him call a game outside QLD.

Which must mean Ray Warren will commentate Souths v Canterbury tomorrow afternoon, and Met Thompson to do Storm v Broncos from Melbourne tomorrow night.

3 Likes

NRL on Nine: Round 4

GOOD FRIDAY FOOTY SIGNALS A BUMPER ROUND FOR FANS

The long weekend brings a bonus fourth NRL game in Round 4 on Nine this week, with fans in for an Easter treat.

Tonight on Hisense Thursday Night Footy , the Sea Eagles take on the Panthers at Lottoland in a David versus Goliath battle. Superstar halfback Nathan Cleary returns for the Panthers, with the versatile Matt Burton shifting to the centres and classy Stephen Crichton moving to fullback.

Although winless after three rounds, Manly coach Des Hasler has shown confidence in his squad, keeping an unchanged lineup to face the competition leaders, with captain Daly Cherry-Evans under intense pressure to lead the Sea Eagles to a win.

Good Friday Footy features the traditional Easter duel between the Bulldogs and Rabbitohs.

South Sydney blitzed their arch-rivals, the Roosters, last week, and a similar performance will mean a long night for the struggling Dogs. Talented five-eighth Lachlan Lewis has been called up to partner star recruit Kyle Flanagan in their halves

Macca’s Friday Night Footy then sees the Melbourne Storm in unfamiliar territory, coming off two straight but hard-fought losses. Fullback Ryan Papenhuyzen returns against a Brisbane Broncos side gaining in confidence after an emotional victory over the Bulldogs last week. Young winger Xavier Coates is one who will need to star again if the Broncos are to upset the premiers at home.

Finally on Chemist Warehouse Sunday Footy , the Knights play the much improved Dragons. Newcastle are smarting after having their winning run halted in a cliffhanger last weekend. Meanwhile Adam Clune replaces the injured Ben Hunt for St George-Illawarra in a game that is too close to call.

HISENSE THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTY – SEA EAGLES v PANTHERS , LIVE from Lottoland

Followed by HISENSE THURSDAY NIGHT KNOCK OFF

Host and commentators: James Bracey, Andrew Johns, Johnathan Thurston, Allana Ferguson, Brad Fittler, Billy Slater, Paul Gallen, Peter Psaltis, Danika Mason

Sydney 7.30pm LIVE on Channel 9

Brisbane 7.00pm LIVE on Channel 9

Melbourne 7.30pm LIVE on 9Gem

Adelaide 7.00pm LIVE on 9Gem

Perth 4.30pm LIVE on 9Gem

GOOD FRIDAY FOOTY BULLDOGS v RABBITOHS, LIVE from Stadium Australia

Host and commentators: Erin Molan, Phil Gould, Peter Sterling, Ruan Sims, Darren Lockyer, Brad Fittler, Peter Psaltis, Danika Mason

Sydney 3.00pm LIVE on Channel 9

Brisbane 2.00pm LIVE on Channel 9

Melbourne 3.00pm LIVE on 9Gem

Adelaide 2.30pm LIVE on 9Gem

Perth 12.00pm LIVE on 9Gem

MACCA’S FRIDAY NIGHT FOOTY STORM v BRONCOS, LIVE from AAMI Park

Followed by MACCA’S GOLDEN POINT

Host and commentators: James Bracey, Andrew Johns, Billy Slater, Johnathan Thurston, Paul Gallen, Mat Thompson, Danika Mason

Sydney 7.30pm LIVE on Channel 9

Brisbane 7.00pm LIVE on Channel 9

Melbourne 7.30pm LIVE on 9Gem

Adelaide 7.00pm LIVE on 9Gem

Perth 4.30pm LIVE on 9Gem

CHEMIST WAREHOUSE SUNDAY FOOTY – KNIGHTS v DRAGONS , LIVE from McDonald Jones Stadium

Preceded by CHEMIST WAREHOUSE SUNDAY KICK OFF

Host and commentators: James Bracey, Phil Gould, Peter Sterling, Allana Ferguson, Sam Thaiday, Andrew Johns, Mat Thompson, Danika Mason

Sydney 3.00pm LIVE on Channel 9

Brisbane 3.00pm LIVE on Channel 9

Melbourne 3.00pm LIVE on 9Gem

Adelaide 2.30pm LIVE on 9Gem

Perth 1.00pm LIVE on 9Gem

SUNDAY NRL FOOTY SHOW – LIVE from 11.00am AEST on Channel 9.Host Erin Molan will cover all the Round 4 action so far with Peter Sterling, Ruan Sims, Brad Fittler and more.Journalists Andrew Webster, Michael Chammas and Brent Read join Sterlo for Inside The 10.

100% FOOTY – Monday at 10.00pm AEST on Channel 9. 100% Footy is the home of the strongest opinions in rugby league from the people who count. Phil Gould returns with Paul Gallen, journalist Andrew Webster and host James Bracey.

WIDE WORLD OF SPORTS RADIO ON 2GB & 4BC

• The WWOS TV brand that sports fans love has its very own radio show. From 6.00pm-7.00pm AEDT Monday to Thursday, hosts Mark Levy (2GB) and Peter Psaltis (4BC) talk with the biggest names in the world of Australian sport, including regular weekly guests:

• Monday: Billy Slater (2GB), Paul Vautin (4BC)

• Tuesday: Paul Gallen (2GB)

• Wednesday: Brad Fittler (2GB)

• Thursday: Ken Sutcliffe (2GB), Johnathan Thurston (4BC)

PODCAST – SIX TACKLES WITH GUS

• James Bracey discusses the biggest issues of the week with rugby league legend and expert commentator Phil Gould on Six Tackles with Gus .

This week:

• The merits of the new 18th man replacement rule brought in by the NRL.
  • Debating State of Origin eligibility in light of the Jason Taumalolo case.

Six Tackles with Gus – Podcast Available NOW on Spotify , Apple and Omny
Live and on-demand streaming for Channel 9’s NRL programming available on 9Now #9WWOS

2 Likes

Tomorrow’s Sunday Footy Show will be the First One to air from a Regular Ground (excluding Grand Final Editions) as well as the First One Produced outside Sydney.

2 Likes