NRL on Nine

Is channel nine showing nsw cup again this year? And if so will it be shown live in other states live on 9now?

2 Likes

Ughh nine calling from the studio again. They really need to get back to the grounds.

7 Likes

I think it’s because last night’s Super Rugby game was also called from the studio. That and today’s NRL game were held at the same venue - GIO Stadium in Canberra.

3 Likes

Erin is also hosting the Sunday Footy show? Is she working 7 days a week now?

Also the new blue couch area looks like something from Honey I Shrunk the Kids. :joy:

2 Likes

I have a feeling Seven will be doing this too, continued it with the cricket over summer too.

3 Likes
3 Likes

What is it with Channel Nine employees and NRL players’ surnames? Rabs is on a bizarre one tonight.

2 Likes

Promo just aired on Nine for the remaining FTA games this weekend…

“Blockbuster Footy” the voiceover screamed…

Titans vs Broncos
Tigers vs Roosters

There’s 3 teams unlikely to make this years finals.
Blockbusters?
I don’t think so.

10 Likes

Can’t believe you’re suggesting Friday Night Broncos isn’t must-watch TV! /s

2 Likes

If they’re blockbusters, then I’m a sharp dressed man. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Wooden spooners?
I don’t think so!
:grin:

1 Like

Tonight’s Friday Night Footy coming out of the News Studio due to the WWOS Studio being used for Stan’s Rugby Coverage.

8 Likes

8 Likes

Nine was willing to fly most of the team to Brisbane for last week’s match but not to Gold Coast for tonight’s game? Titans fans may feel short changed.

4 Likes
2 Likes

3 Likes

Last night’s game will take some beating.

And decent coverage from Nine last night too, Mat Thompson is a good caller and Andrew Johns is a good analyst, neither of them go over the top. It was refreshing to not have either Ray or Gus on it.

3 Likes

Former player Sonny Bill Williams (below right) is doing “special comments” in tonight’s Bunnies v Roosters game. He hasn’t sounded particularly confident so far.

6 Likes

I don’t know who’s worse - SBW or Shane Flanagan on Fox.

2 Likes

Braith will always be the worst

1 Like