Nova Network

That’s so cringe :hot_face:

1 Like

All of Nova is cringe now.

4 Likes

I agree - its throwbacks are now just over the top IMO. Songs that haven’t been played for ages and even those dating back to the 90s are now infiltrating its playlist.

And when they do play the new stuff, it’s by the big artists (namely Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Pink and Olivia Rodrigo to name a few).

Throw in the odd song by Ava Max and Bebe Rexha too…

3 Likes

I heard a Jase and Lauren promo on Nova 100 this morning - and it featured Rayelle’s Gonna be a good day which they also used on KIIS.

Still “coming soon”.

11 Likes

That’s good that they’re using as their tune still.
Hopefully Stanaway will be on with them soon too

3 Likes

Glad to hear they’re still using the “Gonna be a good day” theme!

3 Likes

I’d say they’re just waiting to coincide and “disrupt” K&J’s Melbourne arrival.

2 Likes

Jase and Lauren were unofficial guests during the Rikki-Lee, Tim and Joel show this week. I don’t know if their appearance was planned but it sounded like they were there and Tim Blackwell just asked them to come in for a quick chat.

Tim started the conversation off by saying something like,Jase and Laren were the new team in Melbourne Nova who were going to smash Kyle and Jackie O’s entry into Melbourne Breakfast. I think Jase was a bit uncomfortable with that but then he laughed along.

9 Likes

Trying to remember is Jase and PJ used the ‘Gonna be a good day’ or did it start with Lauren?

3 Likes

Started when Lauren came on board as host

3 Likes

Yup, it’s been a WiseBuddah package for many years now.

2 Likes

Ben, Liam and Belle have teased an 8am announcement about Jase & Lauren think it will be a starting date. Jase & Lauren will also be featured in the Herald Sun over the weekend.

3 Likes

Jase and Lauren starting Friday next week.

11 Likes

Yayy!!

2 Likes

Ben, Liam and Belle will begin their national Late Drive show (6pm to 8pm) on Monday, March 11.

3 Likes

A Friday start is a bit strange.

5 Likes

Not entirely. Jase and Lauren originally did a Friday show too in 2021. Iron out the kinks with the different systems before going full steam ahead on the following Tuesday.

2 Likes

I can see Jase and Lauren staying on during the Easter survey break.

4 Likes

Probably so they can hype it up all week, start with a bang and then build momentum from the launch over the weekend.

I’m just really glad that they will be back.

8 Likes

I’m so glad they’re back too! Such great news!

4 Likes