Nine (WIN)

Isn’t that from the Random Mocks thread?

2 Likes

Should say JULY ONE not JUNE ONE!

This is a design concept I put together, it’s not on air !

1 Like

My bad. I thought it was a screen grab from TV but it seems your mock has made it around the globe and back again.

2 Likes

Not as strange as Won One

2 Likes

WIN One used to be One, but since WIN won One, they changed it to WIN One. So WIN had to win One for it be WIN One.

13 Likes

Something something nine on five.

7 Likes

So it’s a win-win situation for one and all for One on WIN as WIN One?

10 Likes

WIN winning One has won them One’s winning lineup.

8 Likes

Win won one, that’s why they are Still The One :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

so are you saying WIN aired a FOX Sports NRL promo?

WIN had Fox Sports NRL promos during the State of Origin.

Yes, on high rotation as well. Apparently ‘another sign of bitterness’ between Nine and WIN.

Likely also a result of the relationship between Foxtel and TEN.

TV Change: No 9 Agreement … Yet

In Mildura, the negotiation for the channels not solely owned by WIN is with the joint venture owners (Prime and WIN).

So Nine is in a commercial negotiation with WDT & MDT Joint Ventures – these channels (5, 50, 55) are owned by Prime and WIN. So the negotiation with Nine isn’t just with WIN.

In terms of the WIN owned channels, these are as follows:

· Channel 8 will broadcast TEN programs

· Channel 80 will broadcast TEN HD programs

· Channel 81 will broadcast One

· Channel 82 will broadcast Eleven

Adding to the complexity of understanding the situation is that WIN is Nine Entertainment Co’s largest shareholder.

http://www.river1467.com.au/shows/brekky/54896-tv-change-no-9-agreement-yet

3 Likes

Looking at local listings WIN are showing Australian news at 12am July 1st followed by The late show at 1am
CBS morning show at 4am
Family feud at 6am. There are a few TBA’s in the listing SC has no listings yet.
Source Foxtel tv guide app.
Looks like WIN will also have Home Shopping from 2am to 4am 4:30am regularly.

2 Likes

Won One was a racehorse. Two Two was one too. Won One won one race… Two Two won one too :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I get the feeling that a deal won’t be done until June 30 itself.

1 Like

So we finally have confirmation of the LCNs?

WIN also showing promos for Modern Family

I think WIN needs to modify the promo to say Modern Family is new to the network given the show is now on repeat mode on Ten. Also with The Great Australian Spelling Bee starting on July 17 it does not leave WIN much time to show episodes from last season of Modern Family on its own, even if it is able to.