Nine (WIN)

much better then what stated with they should keep changing it to different scenery :slight_smile:

1 Like

i’ve only ever noticed it during win news unless they show it at other times during the day or night?

No Mr WIN voiceover though, have they let him go?

I hope not, Mr. WIN is a good VO :cry:

Wouldn’t be too hard for them to slightly localise them - at least to the state, but ideally to each market. I’d drop a WIN News logo in that bottom row as well - just to try and remind people that it’s still their local station, and that local news is a thing.

Local is about all that’s left as a unique factor for watching broadcast TV - just catching up on 9now works better for many viewers, so pushing a local connection is more important than the “hey, we’re still WIN” angle these promos have.

2 Likes

u noticed its not the only mr voice over must have had 2 can tell by their voices from the first your watching channel 9 his voice was alot deeper

just saw this one wonder what place it is

He did the voiceover for the promo of the “House that Convoy Built” special which aired two weeks ago, so I would think not.

3 Likes

Two more IDs

5 Likes

surprised we hadn’t seen a new one for 9go or 9gem

I like the production music they’ve chosen for these summer idents. It’s neutral and cozy and fits the brand. If SCA was doing these, they’d be using some 2000s era electronic beat that would be so out of place.

3 Likes

I think that’s the first time I’ve heard anything that WIN has done as being “cozy” (or cosy).

Ugly yes, cosy no.

On the contrary, that’s the first time I’ve heard someone describe music as ‘ugly’ lol

I wasn’t referring to the music as such.

That’s all I was referring to.

The graphics are alright. Bit cheap how they just swapped out the background and didn’t make the logos and animations a bit more flat to suit the imagery.

WIN viewers get Mappy for Christmas.

8 Likes

:musical_note: ‘We wish you a Mappy Christmas’ :musical_note:

12 Likes

Videos:

Some more IDs:

6 Likes

Went to a break early during Kath & Kim tonight, and then rejoined the feed while metro ads were still running.

3 Likes

Bruce Roberts was at the Bendigo Carols by Candlelight on Sunday.

May explain why he is away.

3 Likes