Nine (WIN)

On the other hand, it doesn’t seem like WIN want to start carrying 9Rush on their Nine-affiliated stations for some reason. If they do start carrying it, I except it to be a quiet launch and the channel won’t be watched by many.

1 Like

He does, but…

Sector 7B is indeed a Simpsons reference, and a pretty good one at that:

16 Likes

Notice a 9Rush program promo on win this morning.

1 Like

Whelp, 2 days in a row!

1 Like

Think it is more a case of paying both Nine and Discovery Networks to carry the 9Rush joint venture channel into regional markets. Thinking it would be outside of affiliation agreements for fully owned Nine channels, Nine, 9Go!, 9Gem, and 9Life.

2 Likes

A Sydney Tools ad just slipped through 9Life Southern NSW. This is clearly supposed to be a regional feed…

There’s a Sydney Tools in every state and territory except TAS… it’s probably meant to be seen :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

Yeah in the ACT I’ve seen there’s one in Fyshwick and another in Mitchell.

4 Likes

What’s your point? Businesses can deliver nationally and their names don’t necessarily relate to their location. Bega cheese?

10 Likes

if you go to google maps and search for Sydney Tools, you’ll most likely find there’s one near you, it’s no mistake you saw that ad

4 Likes

I’m emailing Premier Gutwein now to right this wrong once we have the AFL license sewn up.

9 Likes

Start small and work your way up. I like it.

3 Likes

He’s likely to throw a spanner in the works though.

4 Likes

I see what you did there and I like it!

4 Likes

I see that WIN did cover up the 9 news logo on some 9 news bulletins. Is WIN allowed to do that?

Is WIN not learning from the past?

2 Likes

Wait what?

1 Like

What the hell is that? Got to be a mock…

2 Likes

It’s a mock…there is no cover up on any of the Nine News bulletins.

6 Likes

images-3

11 Likes

I stumbled across this too, shown on this youtube video…

1 Like