Nine (WIN)

*Symphony.

Of course, I was so on the edge of my seat wondering whether WIN would again replace parts of Ten’s Christmas Day lineup with their own “wholesome family entertainment” programming…not really! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

Any Tasmanian Idents?

Tasmania would probably get the Lincoln, Amy and Chris ones.

There are no local presenters down there anymore.

1 Like

Promo for Christmas movies.

The WIN version (made by Ten) correctly has the WIN logo in the bottom right hand corner, but it has the big Ten logo at the beginning (part of the Promo) in it as well:

9 Likes

Not the first time recently, the Ten was also left intact in one of the I’m A Celebrity promos.

4 Likes

Sky News on WIN is not on the WIN Network TV schedule from Saturday.
Does this mean we might be finally getting 10 Shake via WIN?

5 Likes

It’s still on the EPG in Canberra, and on the yourtv guides.

4 Likes

If 10 Shake was coming to WIN, you’d see all the promos across WIN’s channels.

The fact that I’ve not seen any and I’m in the Northern NSW market tells you a lot.

Trust me, you’re not missing much. And I’m not missing much living in a metro market without SNOW.

7 Likes

Its listed for my postcode

2 Likes

I’ve just refreshed and its back.

1 Like

Christmas miracles to be found elsewhere.

5 Likes

I’ve found it quite useful went I don’t want to make the effort of turning on the FOXTEL box, to watch Sky News Weather.

1 Like

I don’t get how you can have a 23/7 weather channel…

every hour they update the information, so for 59 minutes, they repeat the entire segment.

I’d love to see a free-to-air weather channel.

1 Like

to be honest, I really preferred ‘The Weather Channel’ on Foxtel 603 before Sky News bought that space.

5 Likes

The logo on Christmas movies promo was fixed:

Christmas mappy:

7 Likes

Christmas PRG

SOV promo

Chris 20 ID:

Animal IDs:

3 Likes

If that airs, then what about WIN News?

1 Like

Wonder if the win version of the program will contain a prime7 logo somewhere as it was in the top left

2 Likes