The A-League is on WIN BOLD.

2 Likes

WIN have no idea… :roll_eyes:

1 Like

A day early.

1 Like

Yesterday’s lineups:

2 Likes

I don’t ever watch anything on WIN’s multichannels, but I was flicking channels earlier and managed to see the WIN Bold logo fade out as the ad break started, straight to a 10 Bold branded promo.

What is the point in going to the effort of branding the channel as WIN Bold to then have 10 Bold promos airing throughout the ad break? Just leave it as 10 Bold and be done with it.

9 Likes

how was win tv ratings with 9 compared to now???

2 Likes

In the clouds

In the toilet.

11 Likes

Happens all the time. I was flicking, watching the Celeb Name Game encore at 5.30 on Peach. First ad break highlights that coming up next is a new episode of CNG on 10. Except it follows the previous days encore on Peach in WIN country…
Happens whenever WIN airs something different too- we get ads for Man With A Plan (doesn’t air here) for example.

2 Likes

Awful. WIN is now third for news in most of their markets, including their hometown.

3 Likes

Plot twist: What if it isn’t Bruce that’s added the cop shows to Peach, but some dad-aged programmer who has an obsession for them and found a way to (unnessaccary) replace regular Peach programming (the same night when “Man With A Plan” is on) with some notable ones?

I’ve seen promos for the exact block on the main channel MORE than actual Bold/Peach program promos. Guess they can’t afford money for allowing the multichannels to have 10 branding (see when WIN launched 9Life)?

You mean WIN Corporation Executive Chairman Andrew Gordon?

2 Likes

Also applies to 10-branded Celebrity Name Game promos.

1 Like

Just flicking through the election coverage tonight and noticed the massive WIN logo is covering a potion of graphics on the coverage.

3 Likes

8 Likes

If they needed the WIN logo maybe they could have squeezed it in to the left of the 10 logo?

3 Likes

This WIN Watermark is clearly annoying the hell out of me. On which day will we see the stupid watermark depart from the screens?

5 Likes

The WINge Network.

3 Likes

Well it can’t last forever, WIN will have to change their watermark again one day, but it might be a while.

2 Likes

I worry it may last until they finally go broke; but if that’s what it takes to get rid of mappy, so be it.

2 Likes

Then no broadcast at all? Nice plan :exploding_head: