Nine (WIN)

I know living in the Newcastle region, I SHOULD be supporting the Knights, but…

what about your brown eye?

No worries mate, Hopoate has been banned!

Crouching Tiger, Hidden Finger

1 Like

the funny thing is his son is a Mormon.

Wonder if Bruce Gordon might get hidden cameras inserted into the jerseys and produce some ridiculous program for 11 or One - possible working titles “Footy Stars Behaving Badly” or “Body Blows - Up Close And Personal”

Actually…fly-on-wall multi camera of the goings on of a footy club would probably be a reasonable concept for a program.

stop.

not without pissing off his friends at news Corp.

Nah Ten won’t approve of that :slight_smile:

Surprised WIN & Sky haven’t decided to launch ‘Sky News on WIN’ a few weeks early - thought the leadership drama would be a perfect time to launch such a channel

Probably not able to do that at such short notice.

or even use the Sky News resources to broadcast on WIN main channel and bump Ten programming to One

I assume this is a valid point

1 Like

Hasn’t worried Bruce Gordon before

What is wrong with WIN and Mediahub???

Every time i’ve watched WIN recently the feed has fucked up, with a few seconds repeating over and over, and audio/video going out of sync.

I’ve just flicked over to Ten News, and saw this happen. Also, they seem to be showing us Ten News Sydney in QLD with Hugh Remington presenting

1 Like

Local news starts and then throws to Hugh in Canberra on the Sydney feed which is going to Melbourne also for political coverage and then returns to Brisbane just before the first ad break for the rest of the days news… same thing happened last night also.

1 Like

Hugh was subhosting a series of reports about the events in Canberra for all the east coast markets. Not quite Sydney’s news.

2 Likes

Two more Sky News messages:

Will Sky News on Win be a simulcast of what is on Sky News on Foxtel?

1 Like

yes and no. There will be a FOX Sports News section content on the WIN channel.

1 Like

Also some programs will only be partly aired (eg; the 2nd hour of Live Now, Speers & PM Live all won’t air on WIN).

1 Like

Apologies if it’s been mentioned, but just saw an advisory on Eleven that stated

“From Sunday September 2 some regional viewers may be unable to receive TVSN on Channel 84 due to technical changes”

2 Likes