Nine (WIN)

I’m glad the only thing I watch on WIN is the BBL. Not even 1 year into the 5 year deal and they continue there antics. They will have no viewers very soon.

Surely someone will still watch WIN News or Dr. Phil :grin:

Was this one just a glitch or was it present throughout the whole show?

Bruce & Co. just keep escalating the stupid.
For those rare times I’d like to watch something on Ten, they need to stream their channels on TenPlay.

1 Like

IIRC It stayed but it wasn’t my photo.

So they’re running Ten branded promos on their multichannels and have now added the WIN watermark to channels that aren’t branded WIN, and make no reference to the WIN name? I don’t understand this strategy at all. One would think they would fix up the Ten promo situation first before they add the WIN brand. What a mess!

7 Likes

why not have win on the top and the 10 lego down the bottom since it as been down with the rest

Now if they knew anything about branding, they’d reinstate the tiny watermark they have on Win One and Win 11 to Win Ten. Surely they would rather not as many complaints as they get with mappy.

To be fair though, WIN’s logic is the same as Earth King Kuei - there are no complaints for WIN HQ.

pls no mappy on 11 or one

Wait, I’ve figured it out - they want more traffic on their website so they think they’re relevant, so when they get a server overload they think it’s praise from all of the viewers

2 Likes

WTF

Win One and Win 11

This company is so F’d up!

2 Likes

Win one what? How do I enter?

10 Likes

I think there is only one thing that is wrong in this company, and it should be retired…

2 Likes

A message from WIN’s management to the viewers at home…
http://imgur.com/GUCZyH4

12 Likes

I think 99.99% of people living in regional Australia would agree with you.

1 Like

It’s clear win thinks plastering giant logos over all its networks is the solution to its ratings woes

What did they think they were gonna get being aligned with Ten

Bet they are missing Nine right about now

7 Likes

I’m sure WIN are loving the opportunity to broadcast top rating Network Ten programs like The Biggest Loser: Transformed! :wink:

8 Likes

About fkn time. As it should be.

WIN logic: If it’s Diagnosis Murder, everyone MUST know they’re watching it on WIN One! If it’s premium stuff like sports, meh, whatever.

They used to do this on Gem back when Bruce was running a semi-successful network.

2 Likes

Disagree, it’s actually more valuable to put a watermark on for 24 hrs of content. People watch tv for content and now that content shows that they are watching via the WIN Network. It extends the visibility of the WIN brand so much more than simply a few ads which by the way a lot of people who record will fast forward through the ads anyway.

I thought it would be more valuable to put their brand on everything rather than in dribs and drabs?

3 Likes

Depends on if there’s an additional cost to do it comprehensively or it can be automated/incorporated.