Nine (WIN)

Seen on Ten today as well.

5 Likes

Gee whiz talk about an identity crisis of logos.

11 Likes

If WIN is 4th in Illawarra and Canberra, but its local news comes in 2nd and 3rd that’s a pretty impressive result for the news.

So, not only did ol’ Brucey take Nine to court last year, but now he’s gone and taken Nine’s balls to claim as his own too as some sort of revenge?! :neutral_face: - Yes, I’m fully aware these are original Ten lineups but still. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Channel 9 just aired some footage with mappy in full view :smile::smile::smile::smile:

1 Like

At least it’s not on their (Nine programme) content; Ten are the ones who should be unhappy that they’re losing out, by mappy being shown rather than the Ten logo.

I doubt TEN care, as long as they get their affiliate fees.

7 Likes

WIN has now added the WIN Logo on the multichannels.

8 Likes

Oh geez

So now News Coverups…

https://forums.mediaspy.org/uploads/default/optimized/2X/4/4718870386b2715d972439953f3f594fc3ef2210_1_690x388.jpg

3 Likes

Please say this is a mock… :grimacing::weary:

7 Likes

Nope. It’s real… :pensive:

4 Likes

Implemented poorly as usual.

6 Likes

WTF? I’d assumed Bruce had already left the country.

1 Like

I’m cackling because we all laughed at the idea of WIN doing this all over again

I’m cringing because WIN is actually doing this all over again

Mappy or WIN ONE, WIN ELEVEN and News coverups? Out of luck either way it seems

Edit: it’s not even the right coverup used on the project

10 Likes

At least this time it’s Ten not Nine, less programmes of interest on these channels & so less viewers impacted.

7 Likes

I really shouldn’t suggest it, but I wonder how long it will take for WIN to do a news coverup? Unfortunately, I’m actually willing to predict that it’ll happen by the 1st anniversary of the affiliation switch!

3 Likes

At least they didn’t do it with a solid mark like they did when they tried that with Nine.

3 Likes

That photo of the AAN coverup during The Project was a playout error from last year. There are no Ten News coverups (yet.)

2 Likes

Just a disclaimer that was not my photo and was @WAtvVideos photo.
And you’ll know if I ever watch WIN and haven’t watched WIN since around 2008.

Here is the mock that I done for a coverup on The Project

Well we know Bruce is back in Australia at least…