Nine (WIN)

I was being sarcastic (sorry I forgot to add the appropriate emoji)

1 Like

Looks like the ten logo is behind the win map ten must be in recovery mode

2 Likes

And covering up some of the promo watermark

6 Likes

I keep hearing the term “recovery mode” often, may I ask what it is?

1 Like

It’s basically when playout for Network Ten is temporarily done from Melbourne to test the back-up system which is used whenever there are any major technical problems with the usual playout system in Sydney. Usually happens about once a month during the middle of the day if I’m not mistaken.

At this time, Ten HD reverts to an SD broadcast and I think the picture quality of all channels is slightly worse than usual.

4 Likes

Every Wednesday actually.

2 Likes

One wonders if any other network does this? It only appears to be ten.

1 Like

Seven done it where they put ‘Home Shopping’ on all channels, that was pre 7Flix tho.

1 Like

I think Seven has their own recovery mode (or at least they did a couple of years ago) when they aired the same episode of Sons & Daughters across all their channels at something like 2 or 3 in the morning when nobody’s watching.

Not sure about Nine, SBS or the ABC though.

1 Like

Interesting during recovery mode in tas we have permanent round logo. Not as bad as the map but still ugly and looks like the 10 watermark maybe hiding under there.

6 Likes

shhhhh.

Don’t show WIN that, they will change it to the BIG BOLD MAPPY :grinning:

3 Likes

WIN has just recently changed over to the round Ten coverup here in QLD at about the same time as that ^ was posted.

It means that the promo watermark on Dr. Phil can now be read properly.

1 Like

Ah,

Bruce might not be in Australia now.

2 Likes

Don’t get your hopes up I suspect Mappy will be back after recovery mode is over.

1 Like

That’s a good idea, do it when home shopping is on, because nobody watches home shopping anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Somebody at WIN just deleted all the previous 9 advertised programs and updated their Instagram account with TEN programming:

Instagram.com/wintelevision

7 Likes

Took them how long?

Long enough.

They deleted all the Nine content a while ago but have only uploaded new content as above

Hell they only took the GEM logo off the Alive and Cooking website in the last month or so.

2 Likes

just noticed a slightly updated win television webpage

3 Likes