Nine (WIN)

The EPG had BBL up until 11.30pm.

That is so weird.

you’re doing it wrong. You can still see what’s happening on the field

3 Likes

Circle logo and tiny clear watermark briefly made an appearance in Tasmania during Family Feud earlier this evening.

3 Likes

Throw in the special festive Santa hat logo and there’s 9 up! :laughing::christmas_tree:

1 Like

[quote=“EyewitnessTV, post:2989, topic:55, full:true”]
If WIN really wants to put big blobs on TV screens again, they should at least get into the mood and be festive about it. :wink: I shouldn’t really encourage them I know. :stuck_out_tongue:
[/quote]Different colours and lights :stuck_out_tongue:.

2 Likes

Up in the Albury market for Christmas. That ■■■■■■■■■ is going to burn in so badly.

A bit of a random question, but why Did Crawford Productions stop producing TV and started marketing earlier shows on DVDs?

in regional WA for christmas. Took my first glimpse at the ■■■■■■■■■ and jesus christ, i cant concentrate on the program because of how big it is.

2 Likes

crawfords old Studios were knocked down is now home of Bunnings warehouse, they decided to concentrate more on dvd releases rather then producing them notice on dvd releases has win logo as their owned by Win

1 Like

From tonight’s Sullivan’s special

Hosted by

Interviews with

Production end tag

The rest was obviously excerpts from episodes.

3 Likes

Would that last cap be classified as another WIN logo? I think we’re up to 9 logos?

7 Likes

“I’m seeing double here. Four WIN Logos!”

1 Like

Dear Santa
For Christmas, all I want is for WIN to return to their old watermark.
Ive been a good boy, promise.
Love from Nicholas

14 Likes

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas is for Denis Walter, Bruce Roberts, or Geoff Philips to read the news for Geelong and surrounds.

From

Everyone’s favourite Media Spy user and WIN lover.

Or maybe not :smile:

3 Likes

You’ve got the HD watermark add-on on the Sunshine Coast?
Still haven’t ever seen it in the NQ or CQ areas that I frequent!
Even watched WIN tonight and it wasn’t used!

‘Uniquely Australian’. Yeah, that’s certainly one way of describing them I guess. I’ve got a few other choice words of describing them though. Unfortunately they are not suitable to post here!! :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

In this case, I think that a viewer in the Sunshine Coast area has managed to hack into the feed to WIN’s Bald Knob transmitter and add the HD to the broadcast.

I’m not sure what they mean it to stand for. Perhaps “Huge Disappointment” or more likely “Horribly Disgusting”.

It seems to make a rare appearance, just in the last couple of days, but more commonly absent.

It fades in after about one second

It’s gone today.

2 Likes

Commercial for TVSN

2 Likes

Do you reckon WIN could pick up a new watermark on special?

2 Likes