Nine (WIN)

LOL! WIN’s mappy currently isn’t covering up the CBS watermark on the Late Show. What? Isn’t it big enough? I suggest WIN make it bigger to cover it up properly. :laughing::yum:

1 Like

Looks like another lost viewer who still hasn’t worked out where Tracy Grimshaw has gone to six months after the affiliation swap

11 Likes

The 2 images stacked like that look like WIN looking out from channel 8 wondering where all the viewers have gone :laughing:

14 Likes

Those were the days!, no watermarks on screen were the best.

2 Likes

Btv 6 had a few changes, from btv 6 , vic tv then to current Win before we got win i remeber bad conditions u could get signals from nsw lol one channel was win hehe

I can not believe how big that new WIN Watermark is… Hideous.

1 Like

ive kinda got used to it now lol oh my just cant belive I said that

For news and sports, a solid skidmark is bearable and somewhat expected. Showing it during regular programming and movies is crossing the line.

2 Likes

Is WIN airing unique programming all day Christmas Day?

Bruce is going to program his own damn network however he sees fit.

Isn’t WIN Christmas Day programming the same as Ten’s?

Mostly, though there are quite a few differences. Notably the afternoon movies are 30 minutes later on WIN, and the removal of the majority of the religious programming.

For Example
TEN:
05.00 Hour of Power
06.00 Mass For You At Home
06.30 Hillsong
07.00 Joseph Prince
07.30 Joel Osteen
08.00 Jamie’s Festive Feast
09.00 Studio 10 Sunday
11.30 Movie: Jingle All The Way 2
13.30 Movie: Home Alone The Holiday Heist
15.25 The Living Room Christmas Special
17.00 TENFAF
18.00 Family Feud
18.30 Modern Family
19.00 Modern Family

WIN
05.00 Inspiration Ministeries
06.00 Animal Extra
06.30 Hillsong
07.00 Movie: Heidi
09.00 Studio 10 Sunday
11.30 Alive and Cooking Christmas Morning Special
12.00 Movie: Jingle All The Way 2
14.00 Movie: Home Alone The Holiday Heist
16.00 Halfway Across the Galaxy and Turn Left
17.00 TENFAF
18.00 Family Feud
18.30 The Sullivans: A Walk Down Memory Lane
19.00 Modern Family
{primetime the same}

I know I thought the same thing this morning, maybe it is because I got use to that style in Phuket

noticed on 9 they have the original Jingle all the way lol

Never knew there was Jingle All The Way 2, then found it on Wikipedia as a straight to DVD movie.

its not the same with out Arnie

Is this because the producers of these programs pay Ten to show them, but don’t want to pay WIN?

Gosh that must be another find from the Crawfords archive

Mass For You At Home is not paid programming. Ten donates the production facilities, airtime and music licencing fees and put the show to air commercial free. Ten offers it as a public service.

WIN appears to not be willing to show the same generosity in airtime and hands the timeslot over to paid programming.

I hope there’s no one hanging out to watch an Alive and Cooking special at 11:30 to figure out what to cook for Christmas.

4 Likes

@NQCQTV2 That should be “Jingle All The Way 2” on Ten as well as on WIN.