Nine (WIN)

One just played a Ten ident and went blank.

Ten and Eleven playing a WIN version of a scenic loop.

1 Like

East Coast or West Coast version of the scenic loop?

Finally, I’ve finished putting together and uploading the 12-channel switchover video. 10 minutes synced up starting from 23:59. Watch in 1080p.

The audio is from WIN HD. Apologies about the audio sync issues.

15 Likes

Ten:

One:

Eleven:

6 Likes

WIN showing home shopping looks like the watermark will be much smaller. No HD logo.

One now showing the loop:

2 Likes

oh isn’t that nice of them to use the East Coast… Surely WIN could’ve dug into its vault and use some old programs it owns…

1 Like

Wow won’t viewers be pissed off and they have to vote on Saturday.

Back-to-back James Reeson would probably send suicide rates skyrocketing.

1 Like

Amy Duggan would’ve done a few special programs/features? :smiley: Far better looking face than James!

1 Like

Maybe a blessing, ABC’s rating will be good in WA… :wink:

1 Like

My confusion here may be related to how late it is.

But am I correct in assuming that TEN, One and Eleven in these caps you are refer to are the old Ten, One and Eleven as in LCN 5, 50, 55?

One and Eleven should be working fine via WIN?

WIN SD is non-existent at present. Channel names/allocations are all over the place:

WIN = ONE
WIN HD = WIN HD
ONE = ELEVEN
ELEVEN = Blank
TVSN = Blank
GOLD = TVSN

Why wouldn’t you put a card up that says something like

WIN WISHES TO ADVISE THAT DUE TO CONTRACT NEGOTIATIONS WITH CHANNEL NINE, WE ARE UNABLE TO BROADCAST CHANNEL 9, 9GO 9gem and 9life at this stage. We hope to be able to be broadcasting these channels again soon. In the meantime you can stream all 4 channels via 9Now.com.au and 9Now apps

Yes, the West Digital Television versions of Ten, One and Eleven are currently showing the loop. WIN’s versions of One and Eleven are live albeit allocated incorrectly.

1 Like

You would but very unlikely to see them promote Nine’s online streaming.

4 Likes

Full video of the change from WIN GEM to ELEVEN on LCN 82:

3 Likes

A segment of Studio 10 was shown as filler between infomercials:

The PRG:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dR9bFcElV_g

Apologies for the breaks in the picture/audio, I’m only getting marginal reception of WIN.

4 Likes

The PRG animation is excellent. Bigger cover-up version:

2 Likes

A thread for West Digital Television has been created.