Nine Sports Broadcasting

2 Likes

EUROPA LEAGUE FINAL

Thursday 23 May 04:30 am AEST 9Go! Live all markets

Wide World Of Sports presents the Europa League Final, live from Dublin Arena, Republic of Ireland. Kick off
05:00AM AEST.

Nine making use of 9Go! now in HD gives more flexibility in scheduling.

7 Likes

What is your lineup predictions for Nine’s commentary crew for the Melbourne Cup carnival For 2024-2029?

3 Likes

Tony Jones
Eddie McGuire
Clint Stanaway

1 Like

I think Eddie has indicated he’ll host again, continuing from his 10 role?

Although I wouldn’t be surprised to see various other wwos talent there, including from Sydney, as a nationally-appealing major network sport event. Would James Bracey or Roz Kelly have a place?

They might even have poached a 10 Sport producer or Seven Sport current or former horse racing producer to assist.

There’s also the experts/analysts to consider, they could look at 10’s or current/former Seven or bring in some brand new fresh faces. Maybe even look to Sky or Racing .com.

1 Like

I would add in Ken Callander, Simon O’Donnell, John Tapp and Roz Kelly as well.

1 Like

Having watched Nine’s Coverage of the 2000 Autumn Carnival (Races such as Golden Slipper and Doncaster Handicap) on Youtube, the coverage looks so fantastic and how good would it be if we saw a large chunk of that commentary crew for Nine’s Coverage of the Melbourne Cup Carnival for 2024-2029? All we need to do is add in the likes of Eddie, James Bracey and Roz Kelly.

1 Like

Horses on Nine this afternoon albeit a packaged highlights show.

3 Likes

UEFA EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE FINAL

Thursday 30 May 4:30 am AEST 9Go! Live all market
WWOS presents the the UEFA Europa Conference League Final live from Agia Sophia Stadium in Athens, Greece.
Kickoff 05:00AM AEST.

UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL

Sunday 2 June 04:15 am 9Go! Live all market
WWOS brings you live coverage of the UEFA Champions League Final between German club Borussia Dortmund and Spanish club Real Madrid from Wembley Stadium in London, England, Kickoff 5:00AM AEST.

4 Likes

I think this will be the first time the UEFA Europa Conference League final is shown on FTA.

2 Likes

I think SBS was showing it.

The Europa Conference League only started in 2021-22, which coincided with Stan taking the rights.

2 Likes

Doubt it - the Conference League is only new

1 Like

Hmmm not in HD?

9GO! is now available in HD in five major cities across Australia.

5 Likes

9Go! is also HD in most regionals.

3 Likes

Ohhh

1 Like

All good mate, easy to confuse with the Europa League. They’ve actually now dropped that prefix to just be the Conference League to avoid that confusion.

Wait really? Which channel?

LCN 99

3 Likes