Nine (Southern Cross)

Kinda sounds like the guy might oversee Nine/SCA new local news

Nine News boss tipped for new regional role

4 Likes

I wish SCA would use the proper 9 Sponsor Board graphics

5 Likes

No new signage at the SC television studios in Canberra yet, just a weather beaten old Southern Cross Ten sign.

1 Like

Here’s an interesting comparison I recorded this morning of SC9 Townsville and 9 Brisbane at the same time.

Really shows why we keep getting so much Brisbane stuff airing on SC9.

5 Likes

Saw this appear on Facebook from a Bundaberg friend. …

Thanks channel 9 for missing 7 mins of the second half of state of origin and now being fully retarded. HD my arse

Possibly a conspiracy theory here, but what’s the chances Nine will be producing SCA’s new news bulletins?

Samantha Heathwood has also been tipped for a presenting role at Nine. She’s an ex WIN TV Queensland Presenter.

Also backs up the theory that Mike Dalton is searching for news journalists for “regional Queensland” in previous articles.

2 Likes

Definitely a possibility that has been discussed here previously. There would definitely be benefits from having the news operations of metro and regional combined.

SCA Nine Wollongong aired a 9Life ‘starts on Sunday’ promo.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Here is the promo:

3 Likes

Sounds so stupid saying a new channel considering you guys had the channel already for 4 months -_-

7 Likes

It’s almost as if SCA didn’t realise that WIN was broadcasting 9Life for four months…

5 Likes

It’s new to SCA… :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

I think SCA is just trying to fool viewers in saying 9Life is a new channel.

SCA showing the Today style yellow “HD” logo on 9HD during the rolling news coverage.

Somehow a Nine Gold Coast News update (with Wendy Kingston) just aired on Nine in Cairns…

1 Like

Now that’s a weird one…

On Channel 55 now

8 Likes

It’s on Channel 54 up here in Ten Northern NSW land.

Optus based channel?

3 Likes