Nine On-Air Presentation

“West of the shit that matters”, amiright!

4 Likes

So maybe it should have been East v Rest. :wink:

3 Likes

:neutral_face:

4 Likes

SA is certainly west of the ‘shit’ as you so correctly put it :slightly_smiling:

From a SA and WA point of view - East v Best :blush:

9NBN using green lineup tonight which looks classier than the usual red one they’ve been using since the new look.

1 Like

6 Likes

And blue after 6pm

2 Likes

Seeing double

6 Likes

Why does it just say “News” now instead of NBN NEWS :confused:

3 Likes

Probably because NBN are still in the process of (very slowly) transitioning to Nine branding on the news. Even though more elements have been updated to closely match Nine’s news branding in recent times.

1 Like

There is a new promo doing the rounds about Nine’s ALL NEW SHOWS.

Features: The Voice, 20to1, The Briefcase, You’re In The Room, Love Child

The music for is is a custom track with a female screeching “It’s allll newwwww On Niiiiinnnneeee” Over and over and over.

1 Like

it now says NBN NEWS

1 Like

Why the back pedal?

Who knows…on Saturday during the 5pm news they used the NBNNews.com.au coverup as a PRG, where it faded out after 3 seconds to the 9news.com.au watermark.

First week of the footy the sponsor billboard was “Nine’s Thursday Night Football” but soon reverted back to “NBN’s” and then yesterday before the Today Show they used a Nine sponsor billboard complete with new look.

They’re all over the shop.

I doubt they know what they’re doing.

1 Like

“ALL NEW” Promo.

1 Like

Yep. Oh my ears! :expressionless:

5 Likes

Nothing says “all new” more than Daryl and 20 to 1.

9 Likes

:laughing: Everything old is new again.

3 Likes

I can’t stand the song, the WIN version says Win in the song, but why bother emphasising your all new Australian lineup and then put The Big Bang Theory in as the third title.