Nine On-Air Presentation

Brisbane vs Gold Coast endboards.

13 Likes
5 Likes

A sign of something?

1 Like

legitimately hope so. don’t get why some people are so against change, i welcome the new corporate logo as the main channel logo if it happens

8 Likes

Would tie in with Gem, Go! and Life.

3 Likes

Probably just an error, sadly…

2 Likes

9Nine.

7 Likes

Ten go 10 and 9 go Nine? They really don’t like when they all match, do they?

2 Likes

The Block twitter graphic

5 Likes

Yuck

2 Likes

I was wondering what happened to those guides that Nine use to have?

Such as:

COMING UP:
7:30 - The Block
9:00 - RBT
11:00 - Movie…

I’m surprised they don’t have those graphics anymore. Wouldn’t that increase ratings… so viewers can see what’s coming? Sadly, they don’t do this anymore.

2 Likes

Well, people now have TVs that they can check the guides on, plus certain apps and websites, like the Freeview TV Guide.

1 Like

I believe the thought process is that these remind people that they have a chance to change the channel because the program is ending.
Same as the classification warnings before programs, when ACMA gave the clearance to use superimposed graphics, they were gone pretty quickly - now one program blends into another and people don’t change the channel as much.

2 Likes

The term “accelerated flow” comes to mind. Don’t give viewers a chance to switch over, even if it’s a signpost promoting shows on the same network. I think 10 and WIN (including SNOW) are the last networks doing signposts.

2 Likes

Don’t think we’ve seen much proof they don’t change as often now.

I didn’t say I agree with it, it’s just what I’ve been told.
I’m sure there’s market research somewhere which would help them make their argument.

1 Like

Poll graphic:

5 Likes

6 Likes

What on earth is that?

New show. 2022.