Nine On-Air Presentation

True, all very interesting. The legal defence (if it stands) is that Nine are claiming 2018. They very deliberately didn’t claim this year.

Sneaky Nine and its cookiecutter promos

I think Seven would take more offence at the clear reference to “The One To Watch” than anything ratings related.

1 Like

Playing all of the films on Fridays and Saturdays

If that is the case they seem to have the tense wrong - We will be the one would make more sense :stuck_out_tongue:

And another point - why the use of the royal we? Shouldn’t it be “Nine is the one” or “We are the ones”.:nerd_face:

Family Food Fight themed Lineup:

4 Likes

loves a bit of logo consistency!

12 Likes

Station ident with Queensland Museum display tie in

4 Likes

Ad before with We Are The One aired a lot, featuring cricketers and sports.

Seven legal team incoming?

2 Likes

We Are The One promo aired during the cricket. New slogan for Channel Nine

1 Like

Appears to be the NBN VO lady on the 9 Sponsor Boards tonight.

I thought it was the lady who does the voiceovers for 9Gem, although I think she might’ve also done NBN Sponsor Billboards in the past.

First one that she done seems to be early 2016

Seems to be still doing it on NBN tho

Also heard her do a Networked Billboard for Today in around September too.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Well, here’s Nine’s 2017 Christmas Ident…
The same one from last year!

12 Likes

Christ…

6 Likes

Back by popular demand, because it was so good last year… :roll_eyes:

Is it really too expensive for Nine (or any of the networks for that matter) to get the presenters recording short messages like the old days. Even something like this would suffice:

You get the general idea. Simple, but effective enough.

Better yet would be something like this although in an era when Nine would prefer to promote it’s news website/apps on-air over it’s 4pm/6pm news bulletins on TV, that’s probably a bit much to ask for!

4 Likes

Looks like they are pulling a BBC Two with the SAME Christmas ident, Wow.

Regifted ?

9 Likes

That Christmas ident that you posted is all class. Shame that it can’t be said about the idents made these days.

4 Likes
2 Likes