Nine On-Air Presentation

source?

4 Likes

Extreme speculation?

5 Likes

Seriously though, given everyone else so far has said after the Australian Open, State of Origin night, before the Olympics, and after the Olympics, I doubt there will be any changes come Monday apart from the changes we’ve already seen, with the 2d logo slapped onto the current graphics package.

11 Likes

I’d rather Today and A Current Affair had a major refresh. They need it the most.

4 Likes

We haven’t seen the now/next in 2D yet AFAIK, though it’s not too hard to imagine what it will look like.

5 Likes

We have been teased about a major relaunch of the network this year with the 2D dots coming in slowly…

1 Like

From who? The only relaunch which occurred was Nine News.
Please be more careful with your posts. No indication has been given that there will be a relaunch this Monday.

5 Likes

All that they have done is slowly change the 3D logo on the various elements to a 2D logo - nothing more, nothing less. I doubt there will be anything on Monday.

4 Likes

Yeah they are correct, tuned in this afternoon

1 Like

ACA tonight

7 Likes

Something doesn’t look or feel right about that - the ACA logo doesn’t match the 9 logo (one looks 2D and the other 3D).
Hopefully they give it a new package when they bring in the 2D logo after the Paralympics. ACA desperately needs one - as previously mentioned.

2 Likes

There are no plans for a “relaunch or overhaul” for the presentation at this stage other than the logos going flat.

3 Likes

Latest Block promo is notable for reduced use of 3D elements

6 Likes

Might be new look?? :thinking::man_shrugging:

14 Likes

Surely we’ve been told enough now that there will not be a new look.

1 Like

Ooh, kinda reminds me of the Ten HD idents from 2016!

(btw @David, i am laughing at your comment in relation to the speculation of new potential flat on-air presentation being a regular recurrence. :laughing:)

7 Likes

It’s just for the promo

1 Like

Some recent promos

7 Likes

Echoes are the 3D text of the voiceover world… :joy:

6 Likes

17 Likes