Nine On-Air Presentation

Interestingly Judi Dench wasn’t mentioned in the Die Another Day promo (as she is in other Bond promos), despite featuring significantly in the film (more than Tomorrow Never Dies for example, where she was in it for 5min, yet promoted her).

Wednesday Movie Premieres Promo:

13 Likes

Another movie tie-in ident from Nine. Not very well done; looks like an afterthought and strangely did not name the movie.

5 Likes

Harry Potter Movie Event Promo:

5 Likes
2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Nine Network - Programs and Schedules

A promo just ran for 2018 with the slogan
"We are the one".
Looks like they are trying for a “Still the one” comeback!

13 Likes

https://twitter.com/Channel9/status/924554250537009152

Also, think Matlock has once again nailed it in regards to one aspect of this prediction:

18 Likes

Omg that was a touch off “Still the One” and I’m excited

4 Likes

Now that the “Coming in 2018” promo has gone to air, you know what the next stop is on the Media Spy Channel Nine On-Air Presentation speculation train is…

Christmas/New Year Idents and Lineups.

Does anyone think Nine will do something better than a dancing bauble man or iPhone app-inspired Dancing Elves videos this festive season? I for one, really hope they will!

1 Like

Just waiting to see if Seven takes Nine to court :slight_smile: You are not number one - we are :crazy_face:

7 Likes

What is the event?

True, all very interesting. The legal defence (if it stands) is that Nine are claiming 2018. They very deliberately didn’t claim this year.

Sneaky Nine and its cookiecutter promos

I think Seven would take more offence at the clear reference to “The One To Watch” than anything ratings related.

1 Like

Playing all of the films on Fridays and Saturdays

If that is the case they seem to have the tense wrong - We will be the one would make more sense :stuck_out_tongue:

And another point - why the use of the royal we? Shouldn’t it be “Nine is the one” or “We are the ones”.:nerd_face:

Family Food Fight themed Lineup:

4 Likes

loves a bit of logo consistency!

12 Likes

Station ident with Queensland Museum display tie in

4 Likes

Ad before with We Are The One aired a lot, featuring cricketers and sports.

Seven legal team incoming?

2 Likes