Nine News Presenters and Reporters

No. Clint Stanaway presenting

4 Likes

Paul Taylor has presented every 6:00pm QLD bulletin for nearly 2 weeks. Man needs a break.

I’ll be surprised if he gets shafted back to the Darwin desk for a long period of time considering how much he’s been used for metro lately.

6 Likes

He’ll probably take a much deserved break like Dougal Beaty.

4 Likes

He’s technically already tied up to the metro bulletin in that he does the local afternoon news on Monday and Tuesday so when that returns I reckon he’ll be back onboard for that as well (unless if they poach someone from elsewhere like Georgina Lewis or promote internally like Tim Arvier).

Really demonstrates the lack of capable presenters at QTQ. Paul (and when she was still there, Samantha Heathwood) pulling these extraordinarily long streaks over Summer. I wonder if they’re hesitant to use the likes of Jonathan Uptin or Alison Ariotti for a bit.

He also managed to deliver a win last week which was a good result considering the huge advantage that Seven had with the Ashes lead in. Big win last night as well against Max Futcher.

3 Likes

Wednesday 12 January to Friday 14 January-

Christine Ahern is presenting Early News.

5 Likes
10 Likes

The cream, the bone, the off-white, the ivory or the beige?

3 Likes

Alicia Loxley returns from holidays tonight, now presenting Friday - Sunday.

8 Likes

I hear his place is nice!

1 Like

8 Likes

6 Likes

Jo Hall is back at Nine News Melbourne working on feature stories that will air next week.

11 Likes

Source?

7 Likes

Chelsea Carey back presenting weather on 9 News Adelaide tonight.

5 Likes

Heidi Murphy from 3AW joining Nine (TV) News.

4 Likes

Corey Norris is presenting sport on First at Five News and Melbourne 6pm News this weekend.

EDIT-
Justine Conway is presenting weather in Melbourne this weekend.

7 Likes

Kudos to Charles Croucher working Monday to Saturday for the Sydney’s 6PM news this week
Pete Overton returns tomorrow.

7 Likes

Didn’t Georgie do Sunday?

EDIT:

7 Likes