Nine News Presenters and Reporters

Before becoming an actor, Kerry Armstrong was previously a weather presenter for Nine News in Melbourne.

Fun fact: She told management she was 22 years old, when in fact she was actually in Year 11, and was picked up in a limousine from her school to be taken to Nine’s studios.

6 Likes

He was at ABC News QLD for many years before heading to Sydney so he’s totally aware of QTQs tabloid approach.

3 Likes

Tuesday 5 October -
Natalia Cooper presenting the Morning News and Sydney Afternoon News.

4 Likes

Right Now:
Overton and Chris O’Keefe are presenting a breaking news of the new NSW Premier Dominic Perrotiet & new Deputy Premier Stuart Ayers both swearing in.

6 Likes

New to Nine Gold Coast

https://twitter.com/9JesseBurns/

4 Likes

Saturday 9th October -
Alicia Muling presenting sport on First at Five this evening.

6 Likes

Also 6PM sport in Melbourne

3 Likes

Saturday 9 October -

Edward Godfrey presenting sport in Adelaide tonight.

2 Likes

Wednesday 13th October
Davina Smith is back presenting Nine’s morning news and Afternoon News in Sydney after returning from maternity leave.

7 Likes

Behind the scenes Facebook update at Nine Gold Coast News.

https://www.facebook.com/9NewsGoldCoast/videos/388021826353906

3 Likes

Thursday 14 October -
Laura Turner is presenting the Afternoon News in Melbourne today.

3 Likes

Lizzie Pearl presenting today. Usually it is Mark Burrows

2 Likes

It’s usually either Mark or Lizzie rotating on Mondays and Tuesdays. Sometimes Natalia Cooper, Sophie Walsh or Charles Croucher gets thrown into the mix.

5 Likes

“I’m going to have a rest, Cam. I’ve stumbled a bit tonight (chuckle)”- Peter Overton throwing to sport on the Sydney bulletin.

8 Likes

Former 10 News First Adelaide reporter Cam Inglis has switched to Nine News. He reported on the first story on the Extinction Rebellion protests today.

A great get for Nine and another big loss for 10. They just keep losing their best talents.

7 Likes

O.M.G. :joy:

6 Likes

Ohhh lord… hopefully that ends up on the cheap seats or hybpa next week😂

1 Like

Jo Hall returns from long service on Friday.

5 Likes

Surely there will be a formal announcement soon. I expect her to be on the afternoon news.

Some people thought she was going on long service leave on her Instagram post lol