Nine News Presenters and Reporters

Good on her for taking her entitled allocated leave, overseas or not.

1 Like

Still makes me so uncomfortable :flushed:

2 Likes

Never said it was a bad thing to take annual leave. It has been shared on social media for all to see. Get over yourselves!

Is it really necessary to add that she’s on a family holiday though? It’s just so… intrusive?

If Alicia wants to post such events online that’s her choice and she’s using the platform she chooses to do this but I just find the whole tracking and reporting presenters on here so uncomfortable and creepy.

She’s posting it on her instagram for family and friends to see, not for forum members to track her location and find out why she’s not where she’s expected to be.

I’m not attacking you. It happens a lot here. I’m just saying I wish it wouldn’t that’s it.

1 Like

Good time for Nine employees if allowed/approved, pre-Olympics, they’d want normality and all hands on deck for their network’s biggest event and period in 12 years.

1 Like

Zara James presenting Sydney weather tonight, not often we see her on the 6pm bulletin.

3 Likes

David, you might need to inform her to set her Instagram on private if that’s the case. For some reason she has it set on public?

3 Likes

I don’t go out of my way to actively track and report. If I see it, I see it. If I don’t, I don’t.

This occasion I happened to see it when I was checking my own social media.

Just because it’s public doesn’t give people the right to post elsewhere her movements.

She’s not presenting tonight. That’s all people here need to know (well, I don’t think they really do but for the purpose of the argument).

How would you like it people off the internet started reposting your location on public forums?

All that was posted is that she was “overseas”. I think this is a bit of an overreaction.

Perhaps you need to not be reading this thread if that makes you uncomfortable.

1 Like

David, you are overacting.

Okay. :ok_hand:

1 Like

Who needs a Friday comedy segment when you have Wally and Bruce :wink:

12 Likes

Bruce could be the Santa at the QTQ Christmas party :thinking:

3 Likes

Afternoon sport on location at Kayo Stadium, Redcliffe

5 Likes

Who is that presenting at Redcliffe?

1 Like

Nine News Queensland Weekend Sports Reader Dominique Loudon.

3 Likes

What was the reason?

1 Like

Tonight’s NRL game - Dolphins v Rabbitohs

3 Likes

Clint Stanaway features in the latest issue of Men’s Health Australia magazine, in which he wrote an article about how he had undergone physical and lifestyle transformation, to be ‘matchfit’ for breakfast radio and working in Paris for Nine’s Olympics coverage this month. He said his weight dropped from 92.5kg to 83.5kg following an intense 12 week training program shaped by personal trainer Matt Boland.

5 Likes