Nine News Presenters and Reporters

I don’t think anybody thinks it was his idea, but he would certainly have had words over recent years about transition to retirement. If he’s not keen on what’s happening, I am sure by now he knows where the door is.

1 Like

Dougal Beatty presenting tonight in Melbourne.

3 Likes

Mark Burrows is presenting the Friday bulletin

7 Likes

Davina Smith had a report tonight in Sydney, but she didn’t present any bulletins this week…

5 Likes

Maybe she doesn’t present Morning News/Sydney 4pm anymore?

2 Likes

I think she could be on holiday. Sounded very echoey and it was a story about overseas.

3 Likes

She was on Weekend Today reporting from Brisbane a couple of weekends ago, so I dare say she is taking some time off with the family.

5 Likes

They should get Tom to do a few Friday to
Sunday bulletins to get him ready for launch.

Dougal is a tough match for Peter Mitchell on 7.

5 Likes

Did he present the afternoon news also?

Eliza Rugg did the afternoon news in Melbourne

6 Likes

Has there ever been a time where he has presented both the afternoon news and the 6:00pm news?

1 Like

Peter Hitchener will present his final weeknight bulletin this Thursday November 30. Speaking to Fiona Byrne in the Sunday Herald Sun, Hitch said that he had been mulling over this decision for months before deciding to scale back his workload.

13 Likes

Whether it was his choice or not, Nine has lost control of the narrative and a long interview a week later probably won’t convince people (note I haven’t actually read the piece).

12 Likes

Mimi Becker presenting weather in Melbourne. Believe this is her first time.

5 Likes

Presenting tonight:

Sydney- Mark Burrows
Brisbane- Paul Taylor

7 Likes

Brisbane - a very Gold Coast vibe tonight with Paul, Bronte and Luke

Sydney

5 Likes

No she presented the weather on New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day this year

2 Likes

Paul reading Sunday in Brisbane as well

8 Likes

A coffee before my last Monday night bulletin of @9NewsMelb. Check out the awesome coffee mug, a gift from TJ... I've been so lucky working with such amazing colleagues. I hope you’ll join me for the weekend news on Nine in 2024 pic.twitter.com/l0kanPJn0B

— Peter Hitchener (@phitchener9) November 27, 2023

12 Likes

Do we know what night is his final bulletin? Thursday or Friday?

2 Likes