Nine News Presenters and Reporters

Who gives a shit what D list celebrities have gone through. Jeez the Herald Sun is always tonally wrong

6 Likes

Sunday 13 September-

Peter Overton is back presenting in Sydney tonight.

8 Likes

Alex Cullen is back presenting Early News this week.

Monday 14 September-

Lizzie Pearl is presenting Morning News and Afternoon News in Sydney today.

6 Likes

Not sure if it’s been mentioned on here but Sydney reporter Zara James is expecting a baby (which, I believe, is her first)

7 Likes

Tuesday 15 September-

Davina Smith is back presenting Morning News and Afternoon News in Sydney this week, after being away sick last week.

8 Likes
2 Likes

At the end of tonight’s Sydney bulletin, Pete wished former presenter Brian Henderson a happy birthday. Anyone known how old is he?

12 Likes

9 Likes

Wednesday 16 September-

Charles Croucher is presenting Morning News and Afternoon News in Sydney today.

9 Likes

Screenshot_20200916-163629~2

11 Likes

Georgie Gardener is reporting the 6pm news tonight for Nine News.

Same time last week she filled in for Peter.

I assume Peter is working half the week (Sun-Tues).

7 Likes

Rather than being off sick, personally I wonder if Peter Overton’s absence might have something to do with rehearsals/auditions at North Sydney.

2 Likes

When are they moving there again?

October @BJT2

2 Likes

If so, couldn’t they schedule them so he can be back at Willoughby for the 6pm news?

Fair point, but one would imagine that some rehearsals would need to be done at the usual bulletin time.

I also wouldn’t be terribly surprised if we’re seeing Erin and Belinda fill in (while Cam & Amber are busy with rehearsals at North Sydney) on some weeknights in the not too distant future.

1 Like

Peter got an award today didn’t he? His OAM? Probably busy with that.

4 Likes

Thursday 17 September-

Charles Croucher is presenting Morning News and Afternoon News in Sydney again today.

6 Likes

Vanessa O’Hanlon has been mentioned in other threads in recent months,and yesterday she posted a lengthy post on her Facebook and in that she did mention she took a redundancy package which most of us thought was the case,she joined Nine in January 2017.

Part of her post-

Screenshot_20200917-214435~2

11 Likes

Friday 18 September-

Lizzie Pearl is presenting Morning News and Afternoon News in Sydney today.

Saturday 19 September-

Brett McLeod is presenting First at Five News and 6pm in Melbourne filling in for Alicia Loxley.

6 Likes