Nine News Presenters and Reporters

wasn’t expecting someone to say that tbh

@Troiboi channeling their inner Lee Lin Chin :laughing:

1 Like

Madeline Spark presenting weather in Melbourne this weekend despite presenting throughout the week. They could’ve used Stephanie Anderson or Justine Conway to present the weather this weekend.

Dougal Beatty presenting in Melbourne this weekend

3 Likes

Maybe they both weren’t available…

6 Likes

Some people (like myself) quite like doing an occasional 7 day work week. Nice to accumulate a bit of TOIL to use as ‘extra’ holiday leave…

5 Likes

Stephanie Anderson presenting weather in Melbourne tonight from the Melbourne Royal Show. I saw her there.

3 Likes

25/9/2023 Mark Burrows is presenting in Sydney tonight. Kate Creedon is on weather.

6 Likes

Great to see Massilia Aili file a report on the Sydney 6pm bulletin tonight. I don’t think I’ve seen her report before.

Wouldn’t have happened in the David Leckie era though.

3 Likes

What are you suggesting?

She’s been with the Sydney team for a few months. Absolutely hopeless on a live cross though. She needs more experience. Shouldn’t be used for the top story on a flagship bulletin. Yet. She’ll get there.

2 Likes

That someone like David Leckie wouldn’t have hired her because he was quoted as only wanting female reporters who were “f*able” (since she wears a head covering).

Thankfully/hopefully those days are gone, and selections are now done more on ability.

1 Like

I remember her receiving some praise on Twitter (yes I know it’s now called X but I’ll just keep referring to it as its old name) a few months ago for her reporting skills.

1 Like

Really?

I saw her when she started and I agree. But I saw her do a report and cross the other night and thought she was much better :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Brief 60th birthday tribute on tonight’s news to Anthony Jones.

11 Likes

Oh god, how is this breaking news? The average view would not care

1 Like

Save it for the Sunday Footy Show…

1 Like

It was a simple throw from Hitch to TJ before sport. Bit of fun.

14 Likes

The Internet lied about this age. They say that he will be 62 on Sunday.