Nine News Presenters and Reporters

Ex-US correspondent Tim Arvier is in Augusta covering the golf.

3 Likes

Dougal Beatty presenting in Melbourne tonight. He has an interesting presenting style - holding his paper scripts in hand each time he is on camera.

4 Likes

I noted a new face on Sport when I was watching in the background, who was that?

1 Like

Joshua Dawe, previous of Nine News Perth.

3 Likes

Perth reporter and weather presenter Elizabeth Creasy is leaving Nine with her last weather bulletin tonight, unsure where she is going to next.

3 Likes

Going by her Instagram, she’s culled a lot of her followers too. I hope she’s not lost to the industry because she is a decent presenter!

2 Likes
7 Likes

Weather presenters in Sydney on:
Friday and Saturday- Airlie Walsh
Sunday- Sophie Walsh

2 Likes

Monday (10.04.2023): Wendy Kingston is presenting Queensland’s 6pm news tonight.

5 Likes

In a rare occurrence, Tony Jones doing sport tonight from Adelaide

2 Likes

Hasn’t he done it since Wednesday or Thursday? I know there was a clip from the SFS with him presenting sport from a winery.

1 Like

He is probably trading the weekend for Monday and Tuesday. Clint presented sport on Monday and Tuesday last week.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it just be because they are all there in Adelaide for the Gather Round? Makes sense.

3 Likes

A new reporter from the Nine News Sydney Team.

8 Likes

From SBS News

1 Like

Massilia has been with Nine for a few months now, producing. Great to see her on screen!

10 Likes

Nice to see Kate Creedon filling in on the weather here in Sydney tonight:

4 Likes

(17/04/2023) Monika Kos is presenting the 6pm news in Perth tonight with Michael Genovese presenting the 5pm bulletin.

10 Likes

They usually do the reverse with Monika on 5 and Michael filling in for Michael so it’s nice to see.

3 Likes

Could we therefore see Monika present the Late News tonight? It’s to my knowledge she hasn’t presented a national bulletin before (though happy to be corrected).

2 Likes