Nine News Presenters and Reporters

Do you understand humour? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Then what was your comment :grinning:

I’ll make it simple. He looked like he was making a fist in that image so I posted a funny caption that said “Watch Nine News, or else… :stuck_out_tongue:

The emoji was the giveaway that I was having a laugh. Get it now? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I was just stirring you :grin:

1 Like

Nine News Melbourne sport and weather at the Open

3 Likes

Jayne Azzopardi is presenting Fridays afternoon news

Charles Croucher is presenting Sydney’s 6pm news Friday-Saturday

5 Likes

Friday (13.1.2023): Alicia Loxley is back tonight.

4 Likes

Saturday (14.01.2023): Alison Ariotti is presenting in Brisbane this weekend.

7 Likes

Scherri-Lee Biggs has returned to Perth after 1 and a half months on the Today Show.

4 Likes

Jonathan Uptin will be presenting sport from Melbourne for Nine News Queensland for the next fortnight.

9 Likes

Lara Vella doing Early News Edition this week.

7 Likes

Nine News Adelaide weekend presenter Will McDonald has become a dad, welcoming a baby boy with his partner Sam.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CnnLrfJh2ky/?igshid=OGQ2MjdiOTE=

9 Likes

According to a promo Peter Overton will present tonight (Friday), which is quiet unusual.

1 Like

Are you referring to the end board used in the promo? Or did the VO specifically say “join Peter Overton tonight at 6”?

The promo VO sounded like Damian Ryan “Join Peter Overton for Nine News at 6”.

1 Like

Sorry that my memory failed me but did he also present on the Friday night when the Queen passed away?

Other than that, I can also recall him presenting on a Friday night in April 2017.

Yes, i think more than 7 days in a row (some days partnered up with Georgie).

1 Like

Charles Croucher presenting in Sydney tonight.

6 Likes

I guess that latest promo was wrong haha

Former TV sports presenter Cameron Williams admits assaulting estranged wife

The TV presenter’s lawyer Paul McGirr told the court his client pleaded guilty to the remaining assault charge but requested it be dismissed on mental health grounds.