Nine News Presenters and Reporters

Very unusual for Andrew Lofthouse to be presenting the afternoon news in Queensland - received a personalised v/o opener.

All did not go well.

5 Likes

I saw that Melissa also presented recently (I forget which day) and noticed she also had a VO. So strange that they both get one on the arvo news but not together at 6pm.

5 Likes

Lizzie Perl is reporting and travelling on the P&O cruise ship since yesterday which is on the way to Brisbane

5 Likes

Melissa Downes anchoring the Afternoon News in Queensland today.

8 Likes

Saturday 4 June -

Alicia Muling is presenting sport on First at Five News and Melbourne News tonight.

4 Likes

A rare cross with Georgie on the news saw a salute from Dickie:

5 Likes

Who on earth is in charge of Dickie’s makeup? He looks like a creepy doll from Five Nights at Freddy’s.

2 Likes

Or it could be the lights @Tom_TV7

1 Like

@Nathan_Kiamco Richard also did a live cross on the Melbourne bulletin last night and the lights on the red carpet were definitely very bright!

2 Likes

Lol! But then he’s kind of always looked a bit like that.

1 Like

Herald Sun reports Nine’s plan to have former SMH journalist Sam Phillips as its own AFL news breaker hasn’t worked, and he is currently taking some time away.

7 Likes

He’s deleted his twitter.

2 Likes

I really hope he is ok.

1 Like

You sure?

2 Likes

Has he?

https://twitter.com/samphillips06?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

Sport presenter Dominique Loudon isn’t returning:

10 Likes

Well that’s unfortunate considering she was a solid sports presenter/fill-in newsreader. Once again QTQ keeps losing talents left and right.

It happens everywhere every year, people move on and get new jobs, particularly younger journos.

I think everyone knows and accepts that it’s just that at QTQ it’s almost like a trend that they’re losing their high profile talents regularly. From last year to now they’ve lost Samantha Heathwood, Wendy Kingston (she still drops by every now and then) and Dominique Loudon now. Just a coincidence perhaps.

Weird. It was definitely gone the other day because an old tweet he was tagged in didn’t lead to anything and his account was gone on a search.

1 Like