Nine News Presenters and Reporters

I notice TJ does a general / good news / light / not sport story each night. Has this always been the case?

2 Likes

It has been the case for quite a while now

5 Likes

Overton throwing to the final break promoting finance as coming up during tonight’s bulletin. No finance report on Sunday nights.

there was a finance report last evening - Scott Phillips from Motley Fool - as he is most Sunday nights

1 Like

Not on the Sydney 6pm bulletin.

3 Likes

Very unusual for Andrew Lofthouse to be presenting the afternoon news in Queensland - received a personalised v/o opener.

All did not go well.

5 Likes

I saw that Melissa also presented recently (I forget which day) and noticed she also had a VO. So strange that they both get one on the arvo news but not together at 6pm.

5 Likes

Lizzie Perl is reporting and travelling on the P&O cruise ship since yesterday which is on the way to Brisbane

5 Likes

Melissa Downes anchoring the Afternoon News in Queensland today.

8 Likes

Saturday 4 June -

Alicia Muling is presenting sport on First at Five News and Melbourne News tonight.

4 Likes

A rare cross with Georgie on the news saw a salute from Dickie:

5 Likes

Who on earth is in charge of Dickie’s makeup? He looks like a creepy doll from Five Nights at Freddy’s.

2 Likes

Or it could be the lights @Tom_TV7

1 Like

@Nathan_Kiamco Richard also did a live cross on the Melbourne bulletin last night and the lights on the red carpet were definitely very bright!

2 Likes

Lol! But then he’s kind of always looked a bit like that.

1 Like

Herald Sun reports Nine’s plan to have former SMH journalist Sam Phillips as its own AFL news breaker hasn’t worked, and he is currently taking some time away.

7 Likes

He’s deleted his twitter.

2 Likes

I really hope he is ok.

1 Like

You sure?

2 Likes

Has he?

https://twitter.com/samphillips06?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author