Nine News Presenters and Reporters

The Sunday Telegraph’s Phil Rothfield hints today that a very talented female sports presenter is unhappy about missing out on the role.

1 Like

Emma Lawrence? Roz Kelly?

I read that too. No name mentioned - if they wont say who, then News shouldn’t bother saying anything at all, it’s not fair to the potential suspects like Emma and Roz

1 Like

Sunday (27.02.2022): Andrew Lofthouse and Melissa Downes presented tonight in Queensland.

8 Likes

Amelia is now filing reports from the Ukrainian Poland border.

3 Likes

Good to see 9 bolstering their Europe Bureau

7 Likes

It’s official.

13 Likes

Mark Burrows is reporting from London this week

7 Likes

Heidi Murphy’s first report for Nine News Melbourne.

3 Likes

It’s so good to have our reporters free to travel around the world now! Not as restrictive as before.

5 Likes

Jono and Alison have done very well on the rolling coverage this week.

5 Likes

Davina and Charles presenting Sydney’s afternoon news

6 Likes

Davina and Charles did an amazing job in the last 3 days covering the floods across NSW AND QLD. Would love to see them more together on afternoon news, and maybe on weekends on 9News 6PM?

Charles is more suited on news, not on Today show

14 Likes

They have been great together! I reckon Nine have big plans for the both of them.

8 Likes

I think Nine would definitely have big plans for Charles reading news bulletins down the track.

9 Likes

Also seem to be very popular with the Sydney audience - well ahead of Seven’s afternoon in the ratings yesterday (as well as the rest of the day).

Nine Afternoon News was 16th in Sydney. Seven News at 4.30 was 25th with Seven’s afternoon rolling coverage just 39th. (Tipping Point was 20th).

5 Likes

Friday 4 March -

Laura Turner presented Afternoon News in Melbourne today.

5 Likes

Corey Norris has made his debut presenting sport on Nine News Adelaide this weekend.

14 Likes

Monday- Sophie Walsh is presenting afternoon news in Sydney

9 Likes

@ec42 Lizzie Pearl presented Morning News today.

4 Likes