Nine News Presenters and Reporters

Lol. Do NBN even have Nine News branded coats for when they do live crosses to Nine News?

Yes I don’t recall her filing a report for a long time now.

Some do. Gavin Morris for example.

at what?

Look at her microphone and jacket :ok_hand:

Weather presenter Scherri-Lee Biggs is heading to Sydney, this time filling in for Tim Davies for the Today Show.

Elizabeth Creasy currently fills in the Perth weather segment between Sunday and Thursday, while Kelly Haywood does the Friday and Saturday.

11 Likes

Interesting choice, given there are travel restrictions in place for travel back to WA. Aside from that though, a great idea.

I’d actually like to see other metro weather presenters get a go on Today (or late news) just to add a bit of localism from time to time.

8 Likes

we all know 9 owns NBN how is anybody confused by that?

2 Likes

Alicia Loxley presenting as normal tonight, indicating that Tony Jones will read the weeknight news.

3 Likes

Unless travel restrictions between NSW and WA is planned to be lifted (which was scheduled in early-2022 but that might’ve changed, so open to correction), otherwise yes to endure 14 days home isolation once she has returned to WA. This is the second time that she’s out of the state during the pandemic, being that other time for the filming of the Apprentice last year.

1 Like

No Clint also so that sort of confirms that he is on the Sports desk for the week. Can’t stand TJs jokes off to Seven for a few weeks for me.

Clint has mentioned on KIIS 1011 that he’s on leave for the month of December. I’d say Corey Norris will be presenting weeknight sport.

2 Likes

At least they have plenty of quality relief sports presenters. 7 just use whoever from wherever.

Does Peter Overton host bulletins year-round without breaks like Hitchener?

Newsbreak, sorry news alert last night ended with an Alicia tomorrow at six. No tj?

1 Like

Common sense finally come to GTV at the Docklands?

2 Likes

Was the news alert presented by Alicia?

If so did she say something like “I’ll bring you Nine News tomorrow night at 6”, or was it something like “tune in for Nine News at 6” without mentioning anyone’s name?

1 Like

I’d put money on Alicia to read, tj sport and maddie weather…. Dougal weekends. All the clues are out there.

2 Likes

Will be an interesting dynamic if Alicia’s on news and Tony’s on sport. I still think Tony will anchor though, not sure why this year would be any different to all the last summer’s.

Wonder if there’s a slight possibility of a double header with Alicia and Tony?

Will just have to wait and see at 6pm, whoever presents the Afternoon News should give an indication.

1 Like

Didn’t Alicia read the first few weeks of summer last year, followed by TG?