Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

36%20pm

I wonder who her favourite weather presenter is?

I notice she hasn’t returned to sports reporting and continues general news reporting.

I wish they’d use Rob more to present sport on bulletins.

10 Likes

And it is not as if Rob is a junior presenter like Danica Mason and Jelisa Apps.

Speaking of sports presenters:

JohnsonTV:

Roz Kelly… is joining Ten Eyewitness News in February 2019, resisting an offer from her former employer Nine to co-host Wide World of Sports with James Bracey.

I always thought that Roz and Yvonne were better than Erin Molan yet Molan was given more opportunities. A missed opportunity from Nine who have lost some great sports presenters in recent years: Kelly, Sampson and Tim Sheridan.

This may explain their resignations:

3 Likes

Hmm, very interesting comment by Roz.

TBH, I’m somewhat surprised that we haven’t seen James Bracey do some fill-in Sydney Sport presenting on Nine News yet. The network chooses him instead of Cameron for a fair bit of WWOS coverage these days!

1 Like

Melbourne’s Friday -Sunday weather presenter Justine Conway is now on maternity leave.

Most likely Madeline Slattery will be her fill in from next week.

5 Likes

Monday (20.08.2018) - Friday (24.08.2018): Vanessa O’Hanlon is presenting the Early News this week.

2 Likes

Sophie Walsh will be presenting the Morning News

1 Like

Sophie Walsh presenting Monday Morning News and Sydney Afternoon News again this week.

1 Like

Eva

Wonder if 6pm will be partially presented from Warwick

2 Likes

She is a much better presenter than Mark. Given he was reporting today, let’s hope its pernament.

3 Likes

Have been informed by a friend Adam Hegarty is hosting Nine News Darwin tonight? (Didn’t think they do their own bulletins still)

Adam Hegarty Co-reading Regional Qld tonight

1 Like

A rare appearance from a Perth reporter on Nine News Sydney tonight.

Scott Cunningham covered the death of a mother hit by a car near Corrigin in WA.

1 Like

Here’s a cap of that:

Also, Damian Ryan filed an “Exclusive” report in/near Grafton for tonight’s Nine News Sydney (Let me guess…NBN passed it off as one of their own exclusives?) on the construction of the new prison being built up there:

Knowing the distance between the Clarence Valley and the Sydney Metropolitan Area, I’m not sure whether Damo & crew would’ve driven or flown for this one.

2 Likes

That includes Darwin too yeah?

Yes

1 Like

Davina Smith (alongside Deb) is smashing the political coverage this morning. Perfectly comfortable at the ad-libs and seems to know her stuff really well.

7 Likes

Wednesday -

Sophie Walsh presenting Morning News and Sydney Afternoon News.

1 Like

Thursday (23.08.2018): Deborah Knight presented a special edition of Nine News today at 12pm because of rolling coverage on the Leadership Spill. The bulletin included special coverage and the rest of the days news and concluded after Turnbull’s press conference.

3 Likes

Peter Overton will be presenting tonight’s bulletin live from Canberra - presumably with Deb Knight in the studio to do the other news.

4 Likes

Melissa in Canberra for Nine

2 Likes