Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Just found out she will be filling in for Sam Squiers who is currently on leave after giving birth earlier in the week. I assume she will still present sport on Nine Gold Coast News during the week.

4 Likes

Vicky Jardim presented weather in Sydney tonight.

3 Likes

Maybe… or Sam Cucchiara will do sporting duties on the Coast.

2 Likes

This is a great opportunity for her. She was very good last night, much better than Sam, however I am surprised that Tom Mitchell didn’t get the gig.

[quote=“ScreenTower, post:1945, topic:148”]
I assume she will still present sport on Nine Gold Coast News during the week.
[/quote] I assume she will stay on the Gold Coast News and share the sports gig with Sam Cucchiara, as @SEQTelevision said, given that she featured in the Gold Coast News’ latest promo shoot last month.

2 Likes

Dom will fill Sam’s position in its entirety and will be based at QTQ.

Gun sports reporter Michael Atkinson will make his debut as sports presenter and will cover Dom for the same duration.

3 Likes

Alicia Loxley presented Sunday First At Five Bulletin.

1 Like

Kate Creedon presented Early News this week.

2 Likes

Amelia Adams presenting Monday Morning News & Sydney Afternoon News.

2 Likes

Looks like she’s filling in for Deb on Mondays and Fridays.

Or replacing Deb permanently time will tell l suppose.

2 Likes

Glad to see Amelia back regularly. Better to see her on Morning/Afternoon News, compared to Fluff… Nine News Now.

4 Likes

Deb had Telethon last Monday, ACA on Friday and yesterday on WT, she did mention she had the cold, so maybe she is off sick. But yes time will tell…

Nonetheless, great to have Amelia back on the Morning News.

2 Likes

Dominique was reporting for Nine News Queensland tonight from the GC bureau. So is she still doing a few nights a week on the GC news in addition to her new weekend duties?

1 Like

Dominique - live from a chilly-looking Nine balcony on Cavill Avenue on Brisbane News

Earlier on GC NEws

2 Likes

Just for a few more days.

Also testing is underway at QTQ of the new set.

7 Likes

Kate Collins is filling in on Nine Live Adelaide today

1 Like

Amelia Adams presented Morning News,she is also presenting Nine News Now today.

3 Likes

Also Sydney afternoon news. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Friday (23.06.17)- Saturday (24.06.17): Deborah Knight is anchoring Sydney’s 6pm News.

2 Likes

Sophie Walsh presenting weather in Sydney tonight.

3 Likes