Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

After a well deserved break Eva Milic has returned to Nine Morning News: Queensland Edition this morning.

3 Likes

Sophie Walsh is presenting weather in Sydney tonight.

2 Likes

Does this mean that Nine will now have Michael Best and Seb Costello as their only Europe Correspondents?

It would seem that way. They have had only 2 for the past 4 years (and 1 prior to that), so Seb must be a replacement for Amelia, rather than an addition.

1 Like

Seemed like a good idea at the time

5 Likes

Haha, now that segment was certainly an opportunity for some interesting caps!

The screencap below (actually from an earlier segment) is how I think some fellow colleagues might’ve reacted to that! :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I love that they couldn’t get the actual song so they just used a cover.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Can’t imagine Fergo doing the same.

Fergo is the original Mr Robot.

6 Likes

It must’ve been a strange experience for Eddy Meyer to report on Ten’s financial woes from outside his former workplace on tonight’s news.

10 Likes

Airlie Walsh returned to presenting the Early News this morning.

3 Likes

Justine Conway presenting weather on 4pm & 6pm Melbourne News on Thursday & Friday.

4 Likes

Livinia is in Perth according to her Instagram.

3 Likes

Mark Burrows is presenting Friday Morning News & Sydney Afternoon News.

Sophie Walsh presenting weather on Sydney News tonight.

2 Likes

The fill-in newsreaders that Nine News Sydney used for their most recent Christmas night bulletins were also up there but yeah, Neil Breen is an absolutely shocking news/sports presenter IMO! :confused:

Not as far as I’m aware, but I certainly wouldn’t put it past Nine to do so in the future.

1 Like

Breen? Seriously?? He’s a nobody.

Weidler’s nothing more than a gossip columnist.

Neither of them should be anywhere near an on-air role with any network, IMO.

1 Like

Gold Coast sports presenter Dominique Loudon presenting sport on Nine News Queensland tonight (17/06/17).

3 Likes

Corey Norris presented sport on First At Five News and on Melbourne News tonight.
Clint Stanaway in Queensland tonight to host Nine’s coverage of Super Netball Grand Final.

5 Likes

She’s the new weekend sports presenter according to Darren Curtis via Instagram.

4 Likes