Nine News Presenters and Reporters (2015-Sept 2020)

Sophie Walsh presented Thursday Early News.

@SEQTelevision l have definitely seen Lara present morning bulletin before maybe only once or twice. It did occur on a day when she also presented Early bulletin could have been November or December last year sorry can’t recall exact dates.

2 Likes

Deborah Knight and Jayne Azzopardi will share the Morning and Afternoon News duties from November.

6 Likes

Two of Nine’s best newsreaders, if you ask me! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great news ! :grinning:

Georgie Gardner was back at work filling in as co-host on Today Extra this morning, l assume she will be back presenting Sydney News on Friday & Saturday this week.

2 Likes

Neil Breen presented Sport on tonight’s Nine News Sydney.

I presume GG will be back presenting Sydney’s news tomorrow & Saturday night, possibly fill-ins for Sport & Weather though? I daresay that the usual team of presenters will probably be back on Sunday though…

1 Like

Natalia Cooper presented Friday Early News from the Today studio.

2 Likes

Some Caps:

4 Likes

Mark Burrows is presenting Friday Morning & Afternoon News.

2 Likes

I think they could have made the lighting behind Natalia blue instead of yellow to suit the plasma graphic.

1 Like

Yes Georgie is back tonight.

2 Likes

Alicia Loxley has returned from her holidays she is back presenting Saturday First At Five News and Melbourne News bulletin this weekend.

2 Likes

As should have been expected, Nine News Sydney beat Seven News comfortably last night.

1 Like

Brett McLeod presenting Sunday First At Five News .

Corey Norris presenting sport on First At Five News and Melbourne News this weekend.

2 Likes

Tim Davies is presenting Monday Early News.

1 Like

Just as Amber Sherlock returns, Georgie Gardner will present Nine News Sydney tonight and possibly the whole week. Not just because of the promo endtags, but because Amelia Adams mentioned it in a Sydney news update today.

I have to ask…what is it with all of Nine’s presenters taking these not infrequent breaks lately?!

6 Likes

Kate Creedon presented Early News Tuesday - Thursday this week.

2 Likes

Georgie back again tonight .

2 Likes

Jess Rowe is still on Studio10 so unlikely Overton’s absence is due to holidays.

2 Likes

He’s probably off getting used to the swanky brand new high tech americanised news set, obviously he needs the time to become comfortable with it.

2 Likes